Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Match Agent Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i'm an 3d Modeler trying to make a server to tryout items. I used the EvilGunz source. Fixed some problms I had, but now my Match Agent won't open. Seariching I foudn it's something in the source. I'm that experienced with coding, but i'm looking into it. Anyone could help me?

There no errors in the log. It just stops at connecting to match server.

Code:
[05/31/21 14:01:06] Command registeration completed

================================== Agent configure info ==================================
[05/31/21 14:01:06] Release Date : Jan 16 2012
===========================================================================================

[05/31/21 14:01:06] Match Agent Created (Port:5100)
[05/31/21 14:01:06] MMatchAgent::ConnectToMatchServer BEGIN 
[05/31/21 14:01:06] Request Connect to matchserver ip(127.0.0.1), port(6000).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you only need test, it may not be necessary to use the MatchAgent, if you want people with nat error to enter if you need it

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just reinforcing the friend's answer above, which is correct.

If you only need to test the items, i suggest you use less customized files.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I'll look for a simpler client for now. But i'll keep looking at this. Because when i try to logging it just says "unable to connect to server"

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error update: Looks like there are some compatibility problems with the Match Agent on windows 10. Tryed 5 different sources from the jur13n's to joe's evilgunz. None of them worked for me. No error messages...I'll not give up...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error update: Looks like there are some compatibility problems with the Match Agent on windows 10. Tryed 5 different sources from the jur13n's to joe's evilgunz. None of them worked for me. No error messages...I'll not give up...

I can supply you with a working match agent for any source.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it could be that the packages are encrypted in different ways which I think is most likely happening to you

those who understand usually change these encryptions to avoid malicious people ending up using the matchserver ip which in this case is public through the released port and end up hindering the matchserver to communicate with the matchagent

Code:
char MPacketCrypter::_Enc(char s, char key)
{
	WORD w;
	BYTE b, bh;
	b = s ^ key;
	w = b << m_nSHL;
	bh = (w&0xFF00)>>8;
	b = w&0xFF;
	return( BYTE( b | bh ) ^ [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]0xF0[/COLOR][/B] ); //0xF0 default packet encrypt
}
Code:
char MPacketCrypter::_Dec(char s, char key)
{
	BYTE b, bh, d;

b = s^[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]0xF0[/COLOR][/B]; //0xF0 default packet decrypt
	bh = b&m_ShlMask;
	d = (bh<<(8-m_nSHL))|(b>>m_nSHL);

return ( d ^ key );
}

but maybe this is not the solution to your problem

Upvote 0
Back