Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

People selling Free Source Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just noticed that some members here from the gunz community are trying to sell GunZ Source codes that are literally for free here.

I thought ragezone was against these type of people? I saw a threat recently as well where people where getting exposed but the thread got cleaned up leaving no trace.

what is going on here.
is ragezone really this down bad to allow these type of people to wander around here.
We are talking about Free publicly released source codes. This goes for my releases as well like people are actually trying to sell free stuff it's honestly embarrassing.

I'm going to be re-releasing all my stuff again so all these people can actually just duck off.

Inactive
Reaction score
I just noticed that some members here from the gunz community are trying to sell GunZ Source codes that are literally for free here.

I thought ragezone was against these type of people? I saw a threat recently as well where people where getting exposed but the thread got cleaned up leaving no trace.

what is going on here.
is ragezone really this down bad to allow these type of people to wander around here.
We are talking about Free publicly released source codes. This goes for my releases as well like people are actually trying to sell free stuff it's honestly embarrassing.

I'm going to be re-releasing all my stuff again so all these people can actually just duck off.

If you have proof of certain users selling server/client stuff be sure to report it, your more then welcome to drop me a dm if needed. :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have proof of certain users selling server/client stuff be sure to report it, your more then welcome to drop me a dm if needed. :thumbup1:

You're literally deleting my posts when I post aforementioned proof then egoing me in private messages.

??

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
@Rain, I sent you a dm about this and I'm locking this topic for now as it keeps getting derailed.

zkxjzmswkwl, Like I have said to you feel free to contact any red name or use account support about my poor moderation ability that you continue to go on about via dm and multiple posts/threads now. Your constant flames and little jabs at me and others will not be tolerated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back