Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone so kind can happen to me to implement cash shop in game.
I would really appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, just pull the code from Abby's source, I think there is both the cash, the staff, and the event code. good luck!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is the VIP Shop in game, download the source code file comparison program: WinMerge and compare all your cpps for this one and see the difference and then add in your cpps in all the files contained here, remember to backup your source before ....

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
here is the VIP Shop in game, download the source code file comparison program: WinMerge and compare all your cpps for this one and see the difference and then add in your cpps in all the files contained here, remember to backup your source before ....

That is incomplete.
It is better to extract it from my code that is somewhere in the whole world and with its query together with the procedures

Upvote 0
Back