Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

plz help me quest error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After starting a quest or survival mode, exiting the game and restarting the quest will cause the game to crash.
I opened the dmp file and tried to run it, but I got the following error. Where is the problem?
(Other maps look normal, but quest and survival maps are gray.)

source : https://forum.ragezone.com/f245/source-base-vs19-1170589/

void RAnimationMgr::ReloadAll()
{
RAnimationHashList_Iter node;
RAnimation* pANode = NULL;

for(node = m_list.begin(); node != m_list.end(); ++node) {
pANode = *node; //<-error line error : 0x00921077 (Gunz.exe) has an unhandled exception (from Gunz.dmp). 0xC0000005: Access violation while reading location 0x0000008.
if(pANode) {
if(pANode->IsLoadDone()==false) {
if (!pANode->LoadAni(pANode->m_filename)) {
mlog("elu %s file loading failure !!!\n",pANode->m_filename);
}
pANode->SetLoadDone(true);
}
}
}
}

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the source and is the client for it ? if you are able to locate the files that cause the error in mlog.txt you can try to locate the problem in system.mrs and matchserver folder, they might be reading the models with different attributes than npc/scenario/.xmls has to configure, search the name of crash target, and change it not read it if you dont have the model files or if it doesnt exist in the .xml add the missing npc/map whats missing. hope this helps to at least understand and give us better logs for issue than thaat alone.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are no missing files
After clearing the quest once or ending it in the middle and then starting the quest again, the game keeps crashing.

I fixed the error where the quest map is displayed in gray, but the above error cannot be fixed

Upvote 0
Back