Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

always opens full screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zer0nix thanks for the answer, but it would not have to do with the source ?, although I identified that "<FULLSCREEN> false </FULLSCREEN>"
it will always be in full screen.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
If this option is added to the source, you should check and verify if there is an option in the xml to activate or deactivate this option.
look at ZOptionInterface.cpp and search for FullScreen

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jorklenis2 Everything was added well in the source, what happens is that when I enter my server and I put it to enter window mode, what happens is that when I return to enter it will open in full screen and not in window mode, when I set it to there would be window mode, and apparently I don't know what is failing.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
In some source codes that are released you can extract it, you just have to be guided by "fullscreen"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone who can help me, it still opens in full screen when it should be in windowed mode, please.

Upvote 0
Back