Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

store does not show the bounty value. Help!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the items in the store are all 0 bounty, but in my zitem they are all worth and in sql, what is happening that in the store does not show the value that I put in zitem and dbo.item sql? help me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the items in the store are all 0 bounty, but in my zitem they are all worth and in sql, what is happening that in the store does not show the value that I put in zitem and dbo.item sql? help me
If you can explain and with some image to get a sense, you would be better at helping.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my zitem the items are priced normally, but inside the in-game store the items are 0 bounty .... zitem: bt_prece "23457" in the item store "0 bounty"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worry that both files say the same, such as syste.mrs and matchserver / zitem.xml, check that both in bt_price = "Bounty value" say the same, regards

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already did all that, the files of the system.mrs / MatchServer are already similar, I believe it is something related to src that is wrong

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I already did all that, the files of the system.mrs / MatchServer are already similar, I believe it is something related to src that is wrong

Unless you haven't touched the source code on that matter I don't think it is what's causing the problem, I also don't think anyone has released stuff that would mess bounty value reading. On the other hand, if you have edited stuff that's related to it, you might wanna share or fix the problem.

Now, I would suggest to check again if both zitem.xml files in server and client side are identical. If they are, you might wanna post an example of an item in zitem.xml, usually the client won't read values from the database, instead it will read them from xml files. (or at least that's what it did in my experience XD)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back