Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In need of a team of GuNZ enthusiasts!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently had the feeling I wanted to relive the old "GunZ" days. And decided to start on a new project. A: Because I love the progress and development. B: To see how far we can get a server/community running.

I used to be involved with: SkyGamerz, AuroraGunz, and SnowGamerz. And am now working on a brand new server/community. The server will be run on a VPS with the following stats:

16 GB8 CORES400 GB7 TB
Of course there will be a fitting name/website to go with it.

I do have some skills myself, but I am looking for a team of enthusiasts to join me on this journey.
What am I looking for?: GFX-Artists, Developers, Game Masters and Community Managers.

The idea is to take the OldSchool GunZ we know, and add/remaster everything we love. Creating a unique server, for OldSchool and new players to enjoy. Funds for the server/website etc. are all taken care of.

If you are reading this, and have the same feeling as to where you want to relive the old days, and have experience with building/developing GunZ servers. Feel free to get in contact with me!

Let's all combine forces, and recreate something we loved. Who's in?

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently had the feeling I wanted to relive the old "GunZ" days. And decided to start on a new project. A: Because I love the progress and development. B: To see how far we can get a server/community running.

I used to be involved with: SkyGamerz, AuroraGunz, and SnowGamerz. And am now working on a brand new server/community. The server will be run on a VPS with the following stats:

16 GB8 CORES400 GB7 TB
Of course there will be a fitting name/website to go with it.

I do have some skills myself, but I am looking for a team of enthusiasts to join me on this journey.
What am I looking for?: GFX-Artists, Developers, Game Masters and Community Managers.

The idea is to take the OldSchool GunZ we know, and add/remaster everything we love. Creating a unique server, for OldSchool and new players to enjoy. Funds for the server/website etc. are all taken care of.

If you are reading this, and have the same feeling as to where you want to relive the old days, and have experience with building/developing GunZ servers. Feel free to get in contact with me!

Let's all combine forces, and recreate something we loved. Who's in?

As long as you are willing to pay, if not what you are going to get is a server as bad as for example this:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ryuk,
I'm a Software Engineer & Gunz developer (+5 years of experience), I have my own source.
New ideas and stuffs of, ready to help and create a good server to get back all the good time (since the number of players are being decreased).

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ayy, my god I think the servers created in 2009 were more elaborate

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Willing to pay for certain development.

Well, before paying something, I suggest that you first find someone who is willing to work with you, I have my own source and questionnaires that can help.

If you are interested there I will leave you my contact in discord: Jorklenis2#1334

Upvote 0
z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you.

It would be incredible for the Gunz community to be what it once was years ago, but I don't think it'll happen. I've personally just come to accept that the old, grade school, weekend, midnight, populated IJJI/private server days are just a time of the past.

A wonderful, nostalgic, blissful time of the past...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Best of luck to you.

It would be incredible for the Gunz community to be what it once was years ago, but I don't think it'll happen. I've personally just come to accept that the old, grade school, weekend, midnight, populated IJJI/private server days are just a time of the past.

A wonderful, nostalgic, blissful time of the past...

I agree that it will never be what it once was. But it doesn't have to be. If we can get enough online members to enjoy the game it once was, playing deathmode, TDM and clanwars. Then I feel like I can actually relive the nostalgic old days haha. Server is currently undergoing development, and just running tests on my own w/ a few friends already brings back some of the good old memories :D. Idea is to make it a "donator item free" server. Equal strengths, no pay to win, not too many fancy maps or weird events. Just the regular old ijji gunz we know, with all the oldschool maps, and maybe a few items added here and there :) As far I am enjoying the progess on its own already

Upvote 0
Back