Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does not update system, Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me what would be the reason that I cannot update my system.mrs?

Reaction score
Did you edit the launcher code correctly? what did you do ?
Also, your files need to be in your server in order for the launcher to connect to it and download them (update them) from there. (after you do the launcher configuration right of course)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
compruebe si la ip en el iniciador es correcta

What do you mean?

Did you edit the launcher code correctly? what did you do ?
Also, your files need to be in your server in order for the launcher to connect to it and download them (update them) from there. (after you do the launcher configuration right of course)

Well, the launcher when updating the file does not let me download and replace it in the client, and I get that error, that had never happened to me, and I don't even know why that error is due.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check that the initiator ip is correct

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
It is also known that GunzLauncher also depends a lot on the cml where the game's encryption is located, if this is not the same, obviously it will throw an error.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What do you mean?

Well, the launcher when updating the file does not let me download and replace it in the client, and I get that error, that had never happened to me, and I don't even know why that error is due.

Apparently you're not doing the work. I'll ask this differently, did you just get a launcher somewhere here and put it in your game without editing anything?
Or, did you get an existing launcher and edit the correct IP (using hex editor or something) ?
Or, did you you build your own from the source? and if yes, did you edit the correct IP addresses and folder names and such ?
So which is it ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently you're not doing the work. I'll ask this differently, did you just get a launcher somewhere here and put it in your game without editing anything?
Or, did you get an existing launcher and edit the correct IP (using hex editor or something) ?
Or, did you you build your own from the source? and if yes, did you edit the correct IP addresses and folder names and such ?
So which is it ?

Well the zlauncher the folder I got it in jun13r repack if I remember correctly, I have configured the launcher well with the respective ip, I do not know what else the error may be that it does not let me update my client.

It is also known that GunzLauncher also depends a lot on the cml where the game's encryption is located, if this is not the same, obviously it will throw an error.

if correct, the zlauncher is in the source itself, but I don't know what I did wrong.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well the zlauncher the folder I got it in jun13r repack if I remember correctly, I have configured the launcher well with the respective ip, I do not know what else the error may be that it does not let me update my client.

if correct, the zlauncher is in the source itself, but I don't know what I did wrong.

Well, you're really giving us little information to help you.
The launcher should be connected to the IP of the website (you should edit it to connect to a specific path, say: localhost/update/), after that, you should have the same path in your www/ folder (which means www/update/), you need to put all your client files there (or at least the ones you want to update each time), and create a file called patch.xml (using a patch builder which can be found in the forums, or write the file manually).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
solved :D I just forgot to compile that zupdate ....., I don't know how I forgot that

Upvote 0
Back