Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who's still here?

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I made my first gunz server in 2011, when I used to have problems with the SQL and it was because it turned off every time I restarted the PC, and it already said that the services had been damaged but it was because they were turned off, and my first pirate server What I played when the officers closed was LegacyGamers, beautiful moments.

Upvote 0
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry, I’m long gone from this place, good memories though.

PM me to exchange discords though, We can sit, have some scotch, and catch up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to see all the replies and see that some of you are doing well. I tend to lurk here and there, who knows why.

O Hello !

Any chance you still have that beautiful picture of me with my makeup done up? :junglejane:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was playing in GunZ when I was a kid, but don't think so I'm gonna back to this game xD

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Wow! You're among one of the people I first thought of when returning here. Not sure if you're joking or I really was scummy enough to do that? I probably was to be honest. I had felt like we parted ways on bad terms though, damn. I do remember a lot of good times with you and a few others!
here's me replying to this thread literally 5 years later lol forgive me - yeah man, you hacked into my stuff and scared tf out of me when i was like 13 :'( but it was a learning experience for me lol. just glad nothing crazy got taken from me & i understand we were dumb kids, i don't mind now. yeah man we had some great times back then

Upvote 0
Back