Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline Files being offline

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here are a "few" collections of tools and a load of other crap that you can include in your database.

(clean client from 2006)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ToF will add them to to list ;) if you have anything else you would like to share don't hesitate :w00t:

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks ToF will add them to to list ;) if you have anything else you would like to share don't hesitate :w00t:

I've been collecting lots of stuff through the years, gems and diamonds.
I collected almost "everything" except for all those crappy server repacks and clients that were released throughout the years.
Looking for anything special? I'm not sure what you already have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the stuff that is online at this moment on the website, is what i have collected at this point. There are some source codes and tools that will be added later on. (like the client source) but that one is from 2009.

I am looking for as much as possible to add to the collection. It is only 5gb of files at this point, but there should be alot more stuff around there.
I bet you have alot of stuff that we all want to see shared but that is still up to you ^^ (hope you are willing to share)
Let me know if you want me to upload things for you.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
There are some source codes and tools that will be added later on.

Like these?
(kealy sources)
(koen sources)
(sources by deathart)
(leaked inixsoft sources, mostly broken sources.)
(lunaS source, good template for mainsvr development.)

These links and my previous post with links covers everything you need and more.
I'm afraid that I'm not about to share anything that was never released before, as certain people could get in trouble for it.
I might have other things that may be interesting to some, but all my files are quite scattered and it would take a while to bring them all together, so if you need anything specific, just ask and I'll see if I have it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks ToF Added them.
Personally i do not want anything specific, just as much as possible. But if you can find anything with source codes included that would be first on my list.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added the Source codes MadKnight released 7 days ago on github

Direct download:

madknight - Kalonline Files being offline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
File is not publicly available.
Create an account?? :)

Or download from the source site:

could look at links please ?they don't work

Woeps sorry guys, forgot the permission for this file. All files uploaded by me should be downloadable without an account so i'll check them.

All uploads by someone else should be hidden and for themselves by default, until they make it public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you reupload - Kal server controller?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you reupload
- 2017 engine addons "GuiLin"- Npc Quest sign- Exclusive - GeuOhee - 2012- Insanity- Mighty R3volution V2 - Destination kal website- Devils kal website- Exclusive website- Kealy sources- X-tremekal website- KSM editor- KWE Termina- Kal world editor with source codes- Luna Gen Calc- Luna spawn- Luna Launcher- Kal launcher by syko- Kal map editor - Darky one way portal

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well damn sir you are demanding :p I'll have to look up my files. also most files are still available at

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any way to get the side in english ? i dont do chinis :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
made an update on the original post incase someone needs files before i scrape my backups

Back