Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rev_Cracker (Beshoy)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here we go mrs pro besh boy xD
i am releasing the Rev_Cracker.dll created by beshoy unpacked and cracked (unlicensed).

after u talked about R3vo he needing to learn how to protect files etc...and acting like u were pro, well nobody is perfectly
now we can say u need learn to protect ur dlls too ;) xD...
The Userpanel/register/ranking which was released by R3vo from legends kal will be cracked soon too.

[How To Use ]
go to your xampp/plesk or what ever ur using...
create new folder named addon_license | in the folder which u created new txt file named Cracked.txt enter ur local IP. have fun with the release ;)

[Download]
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

[Virus_Scan]_false positive cuze of unpacking.
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

[update] : forget about r3v_cracker.ini uploaded.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一View attachment R3v_Cracker.rar

if someone downloaded and have any issues private message me .
Attention : if you dont trust me ...
simple dont download.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I dont have time to test this poop. but questions is who is this guy ? Is he trust? So tell if someone tryed this ..is working aswell or its just a new backdoor or virus. I still dont think so that will work on this way..Licence dll working with host file = only ip localhost or any work =example root.

Developer
Reaction score
I dont understand what the point of that ? :D cracking a dll which is core cracker , lool , also nothing of this correct , why should they create a folder in localhost and add txt file inside ir , alao why they have to trust this dile, it maybe a fake dll with same name to spy on their pc's , add a ss of a part of r3v cracker code ? Actually you cant , so nothing of that true , have fun :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so they can bypass ur license xD ?
spyware? wtf i just loled :D
it is ur dll unpacked/uncrypted. ur pro userpanel which u selling will come soon too for the releasse.
is not ur license host?
that why they should use a host from self. and add the .txt file into it then the dll will working.

idc if someone need help private mesagge me ;)

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
I am waiting for that over 3 years none could crack it , i am thinking to make event if you could crack it you win 80$ :D :D :D , i didnt check the cracker you released cuz you explained very weird things like create txt file in localhost , why they need that ? Ahaa i think for license key isnt it , you sure it will sucess or you even didnt try :D cuz my dll protected enough it check the txt file which in my webost and you cant bypass that , you need to unceypt it then remove the license check :p , this is my last reply i cant contiune with a beginner like you , srry

Yep its true lk.dragon.com licenses stored there , but with your stupid way , it will not sucess , trust me , you cant forward license to localhost , i tried that before thats ehy i still selling my addons and none could crack it , and to prove that , today i will stop license of this dll and show me how you will bypass license

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am waiting for that over 3 years none could crack it , i am thinking to make event if you could crack it you win 80$ :D :D :D , i didnt check the cracker you released cuz you explained very weird things like create txt file in localhost , why they need that ? Ahaa i think for license key isnt it , you sure it will sucess or you even didnt try :D cuz my dll protected enough it check the txt file which in my webost and you cant bypass that , you need to unceypt it then remove the license check :p , this is my last reply i cant contiune with a beginner like you , srry

Yep its true lk.dragon.com licenses stored there , but with your stupid way , it will not sucess , trust me , you cant forward license to localhost , i tried that before thats ehy i still selling my addons and none could crack it , and to prove that , today i will stop license of this dll and show me how you will bypass license
tested out everything working fine you just cant belive it ;)
ye shut it down idc. will still working

Works fine.. an like he said its unpacked you can check for backdoors or whatever in hex (Thx)

xD

hopefully it helped you ;)

Developer
Reaction score
The version of this ucp is very old , try to get latest version 12-12-2014 and crack it then ask about the 80$ , the one you have not secured from sql and it has not license :p i think date of it is 2012

What license key of r3v_cracker.dll then :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i put my localip and cut the internet it won't open !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can give a proper explanation on what exactly must be done thanx <3

Back