Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ROAM clean and working

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
ROAM/Kal_Test or whatever cleaned from useless korean/china files and missing dll added etc. All you need to do to make it work is copy kalonline data folder to roam folder then just double click on start.bat, hf ;d

//forgot to mention that macro is updated to newest one

Video preview by ToF (not sure)

Click here---> <---Click here

There was no release of fully working ROAM so keep rage for yourself ;d also this one requires China.dll instead of e.dll (both .dlls are same, it's just different compilation of exe files I guess) also this China.dll is not anymore "infected". I've done nothing, just sticked some files together to make it work this way. Don't ask how to use it, it's really easy to find out :rolleyes:

Leaked by s4lv4tion->ToF->Justei, probably :p

//Update 1.03.2013, translated some more stuff, download updated
ASN - ROAM clean and working - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All i do is wondering who developed this kind of program?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well - than im just wondering how to use KOAM if i start the start.bat ... im "Ingame" but thats all, im missing some kind of a Menu of Effects etc.

Executing KOAM.exe just giving a Error inside "isctype.c" on line 68

edit
--
what is this tool used for?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/set editeffect
/set editmap (I think)

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Well - than im just wondering how to use KOAM if i start the start.bat ... im "Ingame" but thats all, im missing some kind of a Menu of Effects etc.

Executing KOAM.exe just giving a Error inside "isctype.c" on line 68

edit
--
what is this tool used for?

Check macro ini file, F5 will launch effect editor.

Btw use this
to run faster :p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't start it, Kal_server.exe has stopped..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So ... what is this tool useful for?

Only to Check/Show Effects?

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
So ... what is this tool useful for?

Only to Check/Show Effects?

There is more features, like this one

It's really handy stuff if you know how to use it ;p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well okay, u can add Armor / Weaopen on a Mage/Knight/Archer/Thief and use the Animation of Skills ... for what >.<?

i dont want to blame your release, i just want to know what this tool is useful for.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well okay, u can add Armor / Weaopen on a Mage/Knight/Archer/Thief and use the Animation of Skills ... for what >.<?

i dont want to blame your release, i just want to know what this tool is useful for.

It's used to test stuff in kal client, fast testing for maps(you choose the map to start on inside the batch file used to start ROAM) testing any character / npc / monster / weapon / armor / shield inside the client and also to "run" any effect and particles from the fx.dat files, etc. Thah's about it. When you are working with roam you can do anything, run fast, jump at any height, run using arrow keys and many more...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
is there a command for that ?

It's actually A dialog box where you have alot of options and you can test any model. Press F5 or type /set editeffect then go in the Model_View tab. Then you have

Kind(char/npc/animal/monster)
Bone(all diff models, knight/mage/.... or in other cases monster/animal/npc model)
and finally:
Model(you have a list of strange symbols and each thing in that list is animation/head/chest/weapon/ETC, thath's where you set the char to wear any armor or weapon.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score

RLY?;d You don't have to use it, if you see no point to use it :p But then you're not a real kal dev, cuz every, even a little experienced kal dev would be thankful for this tool. That's also not my release, those files were public since 2011 but no1 seemed to know how to lauch this tool, maybe it was incomplete, whatever. I'm also pretty much sure, that our kal devs from help section
won't have any use of it, cuz they're simply brainless xD So no worries, some people will use it for sure, you don't have to ^^

Last edited:
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
RLY?;d You don't have to use it, if you see no point to use it :p But then you're not a real kal dev, cuz every, even a little experienced kal dev would be thankful for this tool. That's also not my release, those files were public since 2011 but no1 seemed to know how to lauch this tool, maybe it was incomplete, whatever. I'm also pretty much sure, that our kal devs from help section
won't have any use of it, cuz they're simply brainless xD So no worries, some people will use it for sure, you don't have to ^^

for me personaly ROAM is realy usefull :).. testing new models and stuff like that on the fly.. its a good way to speed up devlopment that way. anyways thx for release ive done something derpy with my roam so it bugs out on me occasionaly. good to have a backup haha :D.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Updated first post, feel free to redownload ;p

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like to revive old Threads :)

I need that ROAM Source, all Links are down at that moment.
Can you please upload just the Sourcecodes?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

(pw: madknight.net)

I'll try to hold my uploads online for years : )
If one of my links is down, pm me.

Back