Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Tools 08

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Tools 08 Download...

This is a server tool repack i made that you will need for your private server. I hope you all like it and download it. This will help lots of newbies because with this they wont keep asking for tools and addons all the time because all the tools and addons they will need are in here. Anyway post your comments about my server tool repack :p

Death Valley 3 - kalmax
SwordOPL - Windcape
Group Gen - thecode
KalOnline Advanced Drop Editor - Boarderkoen
New City - djd
Client Map Editor (Kcm) - puppi
Coordinators Tool - Boarderkoen
Gxt2dds Converter - BakaBug
SwordCrypt - Phantom
Traitor Animals - S0ul666
Update Servers - Nuklear
Zone Editor (Ksm) Server Side - TheDeathArt
New Temporary Fort - Soyerkus
Teleporter Stone - S0ul666
D1 Door System With Level Limitation - J0D4
Cartoon Mobs - S0ul666
Password Finder - Ace-SG1-
Inventory & Profile Viewer - Death Art
Buff Maker - Swarm133
Night Sky - xapno
Drop Bag Gift Box - Evil_dragonz
Drop Simulator - SAL-HOAX
Kal Controller - Palus86
BoF - thecode
AHS3
Config Editor
Documents (Commands and ID's Stuff)
Exp Changer
G70 Armors
Game Launcher
Group Creaters
Gtx Editor (Textures)
Hack Shields
Kal Helper
KOAM
Map Object Editor
Models Editor (GB Files)
Packet Sniffer
Php Stuff
Pk Editors
Player Locator
Server Restarter
Spawn Editors
SwordOPL
Update Servers
Credits...

Credits goes to those who made them and not me so please dont delete them. Also Moderator please make this a sticky because alot of people that start will need it. And i will also be updating these server tools reguarly when i can. Im also going to search the programmers names that i have not including in the credits so sorry if its not there but it will be.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Server Tools (42 Tools,Addons & More)

This is a download with alot of useful server tools,addons and more that you will need for your private server. The credits (In the download) are to all the people that made the files so dont delete them please :) And i dont take any credit because none of it is mine :p :( I hope you all like it and download it. This will help lots of newbies because with this they wont keep asking for tools and addons all the time because all the tools and addons they will need are in here. Anyway post your comments about my server tool repack :p

Thanks for sharing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice release :)

Live Now, Work Later
Reaction score

it would be more helpful to include a list of what is in there so people know what comes in the package :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah thanks,
If you want to help newbies more host it on filefront :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm a long list but ok :p

aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
What about rights to share? All my applications have a Copright (c) /

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hm..you must be happy that all can download the programms easy and that they go around the worl :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol im 15 and i dont think you are allowed to sue 15 years anyway if he tried to that is proberly the saddiest thing i have ever seen

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice Release (sorry if im a bit after)

Reaction score
lol im 15 and i dont think you are allowed to sue 15 years anyway if he tried to that is proberly the saddiest thing i have ever seen

Why shouldn't he be able to sue a 15 year old? Anyways he can't sue you, this whole scene is illegal. So he'll only pwn him self.

And @ CatDMG why you care about them? They only make poop xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol yeh it would be funny if someone did that "Er hello lawyer, i want to sue someone for stealing one of the programs i made for my kalonline private server"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why shouldn't he be able to sue a 15 year old? Anyways he can't sue you, this whole scene is illegal. So he'll only pwn him self.

And @ CatDMG why you care about them? They only make poop xD

Lolz, though their English improved a little bit I still remember the their old brand English notice's.
Respect lol!!! Though they deserve some respect running it pretty long-time...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't really just slap a copyright sign on things. You have to register your stuff at the patent office or similar to get an official document.

Also, dammit, people don't take account of my time wasted recording item ids. They keep removing the credit. :[ It's a very dishonorable thing to do. :/

I'm not here
Reaction score
Boarderkoen i realy respekt your work,
but what you did is nothing to get money with, so its very useful for you to share it with all other people, maybe (the dammed) microsoft want your work.^^
And yes the problem is noone here cares about copyrights (me included XD).
So its a nice release and you can see with it that we like your work (otherwise your tool wont be in the release)^^

Back