Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TheHyperNetwork - XEAxMaste Sources

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone, been a while

Since some of you guys now got the older version of my files from third party sellers, why not get the original ones for free, it's time for me to give back to this community and revive it a little.

These add-ons are one of the only released ones in this scene that are fully clean, customizable, crash-free, freeze-free and bug-free (100% stability). You will find many systems in there that have never been coded before.

NOTE: this is NOT my latest version of the add-ons, they're about 1-2 years old but they do the job pretty well, as many servers ran with it just fine.

I will not be offering support for this myself as I don't really have time for that but I'm pretty sure you can get help from TheHyperNetwork Discord server ( ) in the Kal chatroom channel, you can also view all my newest updates in there.

Here you can find the sources for my files which includes a full package of Core, Engine, Data, Pulse and Sora dlls:
Full Source package:
curl is a library that you will need to include into your core source (Lisans.h) to be able to compile.
You will also need to use enigma protector to protect the files after compiling, otherwise you can just replace every protected string in the source by the non-protected ones (protected strings values are stored in ClientSide.enigma, you can open it with notepad as well as it's an xml entity)

Old client and server that ran with these files (some of you won't need it since you have already ran servers with my files in the past):

Enjoy and happy coding!
Discord: XEAxMaste#8117

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear Xea,

i dont know how to find right words but, you always make the Community great again.
You do a pretty awesome Work every Day.
Keep going and we are always excited from New things from you

King Regards

Faora

s7s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you,
You are definitely the best in this field and The best programmer at the moment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow never expected this to happen xD dude ur the best , btw what is the client Config pw ? i tried both of ( Regular & Int pw ) both is wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any help when i'm using the engine.exe crush and dont open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow never expected this to happen xD dude ur the best , btw what is the client Config pw ? i tried both of ( Regular & Int pw ) both is wrong

Just take a look XEAxMaste Package/readme.txt there is well known PK password and all important information

Awesome release, KalEssence gonna wake up =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Engine crashes on startup,
tried to run as administrator and compatibility mode windows 8 or below, still crashes..
Any workaround for this issue, please?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Engine crashes on startup,
tried to run as administrator and compatibility mode windows 8 or below, still crashes..
Any workaround for this issue, please?
do you get any error messages? i guess its xtrap issues?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys i want to know why when i run the mainserv it's crashed, someone told for me maybe this addons not supported for win 7 thats rly??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i want to know why when i run the mainserv it's crashed, someone told for me maybe this addons not supported for win 7 thats rly??
make sure you copied/overwrite the serverfiles into ur already existing server files,
Also it depends at which point does it crash? just make sure your files are complete and you setup basic needed applications/libraries (MSVC++ 2005~2020 .NET, Framework etc)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone create a tutorial to put these files online?

It's the first time I play this game.

Back