Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Elysium Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would anyone help me out with this?
iam using elysium repack and iam trying to find where do box items (indexes and e.pk html link) located?
an example
there is a Guide System item indexed with 1307 once i right click it opens a html window s600009 i have checked config quest.txt to find how are they linked but found nothing.

Reaction score
would anyone help me out with this?
iam using elysium repack and iam trying to find where do box items (indexes and e.pk html link) located?
an example
there is a Guide System item indexed with 1307 once i right click it opens a html window s600009 i have checked config quest.txt to find how are they linked but found nothing.

item boxes are called by quest, so you call the window through the quest if item blablabla then html s600009 thats all
depends on addon you using,there are the boxes are based on two configs , one which connect quest and the item which mostly is called Box.txt rest are inside the quest.txt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
;Guide System [s600009](item (name 4256) (Index 1307) (Image "itm002") (desc 4256) (class general etc) (code 4 8 0 0) (country 0 2) (use 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (specialty ) )

3moegyx - Elysium Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

item boxes are called by quest, so you call the window through the quest if item blablabla then html s600009 thats all
depends on addon you using,there are the boxes are based on two configs , one which connect quest and the item which mostly is called Box.txt rest are inside the quest.txt

i can't find it's "call" in quest.txt, boxes.txt i have even searched in the whole server files as the screenshot shows

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
;Guide System [s600009](item (name 4256) (Index 1307) (Image "itm002") (desc 4256) (class general etc) (code 4 8 0 0) (country 0 2) (use 1) (buy 0) (sell 0) (specialty ) )

3moegyx - Elysium Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

i can't find it's "call" in quest.txt, boxes.txt i have even searched in the whole server files as the screenshot shows

isnt the index 1307, s600009 used for mission scrolls? , check client side , taskquest.dat or something like that

Upvote 0
Back