Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline npc cannot be clicked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, so I did it exactly like this tutorial: all works, but as soon as I click on the npc in the game it doesn't open anything.I have already changed the s900800.bat to s000800.bat but that did nothing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I couldn't get it to work either but this will work, this is my S900800.DAT
(filechk file_ver (country_type ENG) (filename S900800))
(background
(font 12) (wrap 270)
(link system ( param ( width 270) ( height 255) ( style title edge system vscroll) ( caption "Talk")( layout script) ))
)
( frame ( font 12)
( line "[Starter] Do you want to start?")
( line "")
( link ( text "Yes and i'am a Knight") ( param send quest 8703 4 ))
( link ( text "Yes and i'am a Archer") ( param send quest 8703 2 ))
( link ( text "Yes and i'am a Mage") ( param send quest 8703 3 ))
( link close ( text "[Talk End] I dont wanna start!"))
)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah yeah i see, it's because of the way the forum formatted the text, here's my s900800.dat file

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your effort, but it does not work, I have now put your bat file in the e.pk directory. unfortunately still the same mistake. The npc appears, but I can't click on it
thanks for your effort, but it does not work, I have now put your bat file in the e.pk directory. unfortunately still the same mistake. The npc appears, but I can't click on it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your effort, but it does not work, I have now put your bdat file in the e.pk directory. unfortunately still the same mistake. The npc appears, but I can't click on it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here is a good tutorial for some basics of kal server, its in arabic but you can watch what this guy does, its very useful

Upvote 0
Back