Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Reaction score
if i don't have anything "smart" to say ? dude this whole page is only u asking for stuff that's on international client, just download the stupid client and stop asking for all the (int client) things, simple as that.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RZ members,

Im looking for Avenger World Kal Client Files if someone still got them please upload them.

Regards, chipolatapudin

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Rz members,

anyone have the NWK Developer Files from MadKnight? the Non Pek Version Nwk Files from MadKnight?
or any other New Client/Engine Files? :)

Thank you, fryz0r. :b

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you can find it at termina repack , it's non-pek one , and has the behead addon for thief

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can upload kal_auth and kal_db in a version which works on mssql 2014 server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the hondel files somewhere lemme look for them

There ya are for Hondel other i dont have sorry

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have the hondel files somewhere lemme look for them

There ya are for Hondel other i dont have sorry
thanks alot :)

somebody around got the files of mob (Doggebi of time) , would be really amazing :)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
use termina , it's same like it , just replace maps , and edit some shits , and you are done :)

Upvote 0
Back