Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
some1 can upload the register script (with sn/email) from Zelda21?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

the script is buggy i cant create a acc with it (i write my id/pw/email and captcha code in it and press create but nothing happens)

Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
you need to edit in kal_auth tables:D Email SN IP or something

Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i got the tables...

you need to have like this :)

Kallyanna - Kalonline request section - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any repack working atm?
I tried alot of links already and always get error that site doesn't exist or data was deleted etc.

So I would like to ask if someone can give me link of any repack with server and client files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a request.

i was wondering if any one could make a new monster but as a flower/weed/mushroom ect for me, as i do not know how to do this,
i would be very grateful for the person who can do this as to my plans for my server, thank you.

-W

Upvote 0

DG1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could Some One Reupload Tranx Kal Repack .....?

Upvote 0
Back