Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline request section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK .. GUY AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN,NOOBZ and NABZ

I bring to you THE KALONLINE REQUEST SECTION!

If you wish to have a File RE-UPLOADED please DO NOT POST IT IN THE "RELEASE" SECTION INSTEAD.................REPLY TO THIS POST

Way to make your post ..aka format:

EXAMPLE:
POST BY YOU -

Kallyanna said:
[Release] Jungle/Swamp Map - RaGEZONE - MMO development community <--- (YES I FAILED this on purpose) - LINK TO THE POST YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FILES FROM IF LINKS ARE BROKEN!

The links to these files are broken or are old er then 2013 can some one re- up load them please?

If you flame this post ... ill throw bananas at you cos i like it an its fun... also its better then the monkey alternative xD :eek:tt1:

WARNING ANY FLAMING I TURN IN TO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! only i throw poo around here! lol *flings poops at everyone* ... since i ate all the bananas xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'd be glad if i see somebody have imperial heavenly weapons g75 , im waiting them , thanks ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, are there any register scripts made for MySQL? I mean using mysql_connect instead of mssql or odbc

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone reupload the uncrypted pk files from Nation Kal?

Thanks for your time

bladerdeeg

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im working on kalonline on unity engine lately and now I'm trying to code equip armor parts on player character. I have coded it and working but I have problem with skin weights which causing rendering problem when player move,so I have request to developers which have ready importer (with skin weights) for 3d max 2008.
Does any of You could upload for me imported with skin weights knight armor parts, it doesn't matter which grade, but one full set with bones and skinned (I.e. Knight g8 armor parts). If no one of You could help me with this, I hope that someone could at least post here or on Priv msg which bones (bone numbers) are added to different armor parts to help me to do skinning on each armor parts.
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Hello, im working on kalonline on unity engine lately and now I'm trying to code equip armor parts on player character. I have coded it and working but I have problem with skin weights which causing rendering problem when player move,so I have request to developers which have ready importer (with skin weights) for 3d max 2008.
Does any of You could upload for me imported with skin weights knight armor parts, it doesn't matter which grade, but one full set with bones and skinned (I.e. Knight g8 armor parts). If no one of You could help me with this, I hope that someone could at least post here or on Priv msg which bones (bone numbers) are added to different armor parts to help me to do skinning on each armor parts.
Thanks in advance.

It won't help you, different armor = different weighting, you'd need to import every single armor set with original weights :p

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kallyanna is it possible to reupload Evangelia Online server client - server files ?:) it's broke on the link that youre uploaded , thank you :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't help you, different armor = different weighting, you'd need to import every single armor set with original weights :p
I know that ASN but for now I hope that someone will help me with first armor parts for testing items on my project.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hallo im back in kal now i will creating new homepage i all my kalonline pics im looking for some nice grafics like this long time ago 2010 i found some nice png files like this
Kallyanna - Kalonline request section - RaGEZONE Forums
need archer knight and some mnsters i hope any can help me to find all old fiiles back ..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry guys .. can anyone reupload Eragon armors and weapons ? .. all links at Ragezone are expired ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one got the Nation Repack for Me(Us)?:) i want to learn a bit with NationKalOnlineRepack^^ Its nice for test smth

Upvote 0
Back