Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map Missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, im trying to put a map but seems like the files are encrypted, idk how its first time to happen with me, i have edited the initmap into the config.pk and serverside with ksm, but the wonder is, i can see the map kcm/opl into KWE and opleditor but when i enter the game not see them anymore, when i try to port there, i get like a port underground the same place i stand in, i will upload the files here too, maybe someone try if im right or not, or maybe im missing something, thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello guys, im trying to put a map but seems like the files are encrypted, idk how its first time to happen with me, i have edited the initmap into the config.pk and serverside with ksm, but the wonder is, i can see the map kcm/opl into KWE and opleditor but when i enter the game not see them anymore, when i try to port there, i get like a port underground the same place i stand in, i will upload the files here too, maybe someone try if im right or not, or maybe im missing something, thanks!

wrong or missing macro.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong or missing macro.
hello Chelios1985, Thanks for your answer, well i don't think so my macro is wrong here it is

(initmap (index 0) (kind 1) (fog 8000 0.77 0.77 0.77 ) (xy 30 24) (orgPatch 32 32) (filename "n_030_024.ksm"))

I have also tried to make a copy of this header info to another, but still not work, have you tried it?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hello Chelios1985, Thanks for your answer, well i don't think so my macro is wrong here it is

(initmap (index 0) (kind 1) (fog 8000 0.77 0.77 0.77 ) (xy 30 24) (orgPatch 32 32) (filename "n_030_024.ksm"))

I have also tried to make a copy of this header info to another, but still not work, have you tried it?

when you try to /move2 0 coords of the map , it does port you above the area you was right? Means its client side , if the server side would be wrong , the move2 command would not work . Am not able to check these maps sorry , iam 100% sure its macro

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, The problem is at the ksm file, all you need is to re edit and save it correctly, and it will be fixed with you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved ty, Idk rly if it was from my ksm file or the n.ev file at MAPS, i have changed it and re edited my KSM file and works fine

Upvote 0
Back