Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster to normal pet hidden (if anyone know fused with it before!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, created, normal monster to normal pet , but if i wear the normal pet, >>monster one will be hidden and the same if i wear monster , >> normal one hidden >>but premium is fine any help or , anybuddy fus​ed with this problem before?

thanks for your time!

Reaction score
hello, created, normal monster to normal pet , but if i wear the normal pet, >>monster one will be hidden and the same if i wear monster , >> normal one hidden >>but premium is fine any help or , anybuddy fus​ed with this problem before?

thanks for your time!

there is something like ' pos ' in macro , meaning position.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is something like ' pos ' in macro , meaning position.

okay, i see it is not possilable, to create it manually for normal pet without 3dsmax , monster to pet and wearing 2 'monster' pets type in sametime ofcourse one of it must be hidden , otherwise it needs to be 3dsmax without collision it must be the type as a monster pet anyway atleast thanks for your answer

#closed!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back