• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Original Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have an active link to the original server and client files? I have clicked links all over this forum and all are dead. Either that or I am clicking the link wrong.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you mean the clean one or the int one :D
edit : i reuploaded the clean one for you here it is:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate this and if you do want to upload the nwk release I will also download it. Just so I have two to compare against.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On the NWK Repack how do I change the server ip address? I changed it in config.pk but it still wont connect.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot the error it will be more clear becouse now there are few options.
anyway check the port, the ip, - watch if there any errors while mainserver loads

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im trying to host on one computer and connect on another in the same network. When engine.exe is started on the server computer it connects. When trying to connect from the other computer on the same network it says it is unable. I have a feeling there is a setting somewhere making the client connect to localhost(127.0.0.1).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this and it didn't work. Any other ideals?

EDIT: I got it to work. I was saving a backup config.pk as config_bak.pk and it was apparently reading from that one. Got rid of it and server connects. Thanks, for the help guys.

Okay, new problem lol. I try to create account with sql query. It makes the account but when I try to login it says that its an invalid password. Is there a certain type of encryption I need to use in the query?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the local ip address would be 192.168.0.0 sort of that type so, open cmd, type ipconfig, look for local ip on there and add that to xslate-e on your client config may be that will work.

Edit nvm you have fixed this already :D sorry

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the local ip address would be 192.168.0.0 sort of that type so, open cmd, type ipconfig, look for local ip on there and add that to xslate-e on your client config may be that will work.

Edit nvm you have fixed this already :D sorry

yes he is and btw you mean 192.168.0.x (anything just no 0) and its not local ip , its lan ip.
local is 127.0.0.1

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:) yeah so if i wanted to play from a different pc 127.0.0.1 would work? I thought i would have to put in 192.168.0.x to the host pc LAN ip.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried making it with two different tools. One won't load even as administrator says I don't have permission. And the other says I don't have permission to access db Login. I've tried with windows auth and user auth. I can screenshot both if you like. Btw the KOAM tool in termina repack avg says it's a Trojan.

Upvote 0
Back