Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2Java classic 2.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have some issues with a classic savior 2.0 java server can you guys help me please ? i'm stuck since days now and cant find the right answer.

My first problem is the armor glow effect. Its like these files arent made for the armor glow effect.
In fact in L2 classic savior 2.0 they added a feature which is the armor glow effect. When you enchant a full armor set +6 there is a glow effect and another one, different at +8 and also +10 with bonus stats.
I checked files in client i found the armor group.dat where every armor_enchant_type=-1 and all these fields should be at 1 to activate the link between between armorgrp.dat and fullsetarmor enchant effect.
When i equip a Full plate set +6 on my char and add "armor_enchant_type=1" in armorgrp.dat file, if i launch L2.exe its leading me to a CE at character selection, where we can start to see the glow.
Its like the game dont find the glow effect in files somewhere.
Have you an idea about what should have been done, maybe a file to replace or something ?

Another problem is when i start the server i can see a pop up message above the chat channel where its writing "you can use world chat (press &) 0 more time(s)". In the systmsgclassic.dat i found this line its written "you can use world chat (press&) $s1 more time(s)" so for this it should be normal. But when i change in General.ini the number of world chat points a player could use in a day, the pop up message stay the same. "you can use world chat (press &) 0 more time(s)" there isnt even a world chat points reduction. If i send a message the same window will appear. So i think the problem is that the client file systmmsg isnt correctly linked to a database's java file i guess.

I'm starting in all of this so i'm kinda newbie, sorry for my english i'm french.

Back