system all version

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    system all version

    I announce the end of my support system in this forum.

    Any questions, send me a message to my email: gmshaka.support@gmail.com

    If they need the most updated system, so he will find in: http://www.l2tns.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

    Note: I do not like the new rules of the forum, which I recall.
    PD: BAN

    spanish:

    yo anuncio, el final de mi soporte del system en este Foro.

    Cualquier duda, env
    Last edited by LLEWESOFT; 21-08-09 at 06:27 AM. Reason: update


  2.  
  3. #2
    Account Inactive nyfing is offline
    InactiveRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    Brasil!!!Location
    20Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Thx, waiting for updates ^^

  4. #3
    ~Software Engineer~ DaRkAnGeL is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    Java_HomeLocation
    5,523Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    i will close it and when you will be ready send me a pm

  5. #4
    ~Software Engineer~ DaRkAnGeL is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    Java_HomeLocation
    5,523Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    reopened and added gracia system thmx lLe

  6. #5
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRkAnGeL View Post
    reopened and added gracia system thmx lLe
    Thank you.

    I just missing CT1, Interlude and C5, I'm testing before posting to have patience.

  7. #6
    Account Inactive WulfgarXX is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    1,575Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Anyone got a fileedit system for Gracia ? Search gives me anything but that.

  8. #7
    Account Inactive Kevin is offline
    InactiveRank
    Sep 2007 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    322Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    thx for this hare very usefull =)

  9. #8
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Quote Originally Posted by WulfgarXX View Post
    Anyone got a fileedit system for Gracia ? Search gives me anything but that.
    I am not support fileEdit

    update the links.
    Interlude system.
    Kamael system.
    All files compressed with 7-zip.
    Last edited by LLEWESOFT; 23-09-08 at 09:24 PM.

  10. #9
    ~Software Engineer~ DaRkAnGeL is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    Java_HomeLocation
    5,523Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Quote Originally Posted by LLEWESOFT View Post
    I am not support fileEdit

    update the links.
    Interlude system.
    Kamael system.
    All files compressed with 7-zip.
    nice syntax :)

  11. #10
    Account Inactive amer99 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    I cant open your Itemname-e, weapongrp or armorgrp. There is something ur not telling us ? :)

    How should we be able to open those ? I've tried FileEdit kamael/hellbound and so far I have not found a FileEdit Hellbound/Gracia or just Gracia.

    Anyone got a clue on how to open those ?

  12. #11
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Quote Originally Posted by amer99 View Post
    I cant open your Itemname-e, weapongrp or armorgrp. There is something ur not telling us ? :)

    How should we be able to open those ? I've tried FileEdit kamael/hellbound and so far I have not found a FileEdit Hellbound/Gracia or just Gracia.

    Anyone got a clue on how to open those ?
    I'm not supporting FileEdit.

    I communicate with CrazyRabit.
    asks:
    Is there a new version of FileEdit?
    The gave me the answer.
    within 1 month, have patience.

    Spanish:
    yo no soy soporte de FileEdit.
    Ya me comunique con CrazyRabit.
    le pregunte:

  13. #12
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    new system updated "gracia".
    corresponding to the date: 04/10/2008.

    will be ready for Monday 6/10/2008.

    changes:
    ItemName-e.dat
    NpcName-e.dat
    optiondata_client-e.dat
    SkillName-e.dat
    SystemMsg-e.dat
    gametip-e.dat
    questname-e.dat
    sysstring-e.dat

  14. #13
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Quote Originally Posted by LLEWESOFT View Post
    new system updated "gracia".
    corresponding to the date: 04/10/2008.

    will be ready for Monday 6/10/2008.

    changes:
    ItemName-e.dat
    NpcName-e.dat
    optiondata_client-e.dat
    SkillName-e.dat
    SystemMsg-e.dat
    gametip-e.dat
    questname-e.dat
    sysstring-e.dat
    apologies for the triple post.

    updated the links Gracia system.

  15. #14
    Account Inactive Furious-PY is offline
    InactiveRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    ParaguayLocation
    20Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Hi... tks for this share, really usefull
    What means this: echo ( optional folder servers l2jfree )?? I see the two dlls and i have an l2jfree server but i dont know for what is this...

    Spanish:
    Buenisimo, gracias por compartirlo !!!
    Pregunta: para que sirven los dos dlls que agregaste para l2jfree ? echo y fire ?? no tengo idea de que hacen estos dos dlls... solo de curiosidad...

    Saludos y gracias

  16. #15
    Account Inactive LLEWESOFT is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    VENEZUELALocation
    68Posts

    Re: [Share] system all version

    Quote Originally Posted by Furious-PY View Post
    Hi... tks for this share, really usefull
    What means this: echo ( optional folder servers l2jfree )?? I see the two dlls and i have an l2jfree server but i dont know for what is this...

    Spanish:
    Buenisimo, gracias por compartirlo !!!
    Pregunta: para que sirven los dos dlls que agregaste para l2jfree ? echo y fire ?? no tengo idea de que hacen estos dos dlls... solo de curiosidad...

    Saludos y gracias
    echo allows players on L2J/L2JFree servers to enjoy their gaming experience without GameGuard and without being disconnected after 30sec of entering the world.
    dll files, echo.dll and fire.dll are in default system for l2j, if you are using your l2jfree have to copy what is inside the folder l2jfree and replace the ones which are within the system.

    spanish:
    echo permite que los jugadores en los servidores de L2J/L2JFree puedan disfrutar la experiencia del juego sin GameGuard y sin ser desconectado 30sec despu


  17.  

    Latest Gaming Releases

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Advertisement