Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DEVELOPMENT NOTES:
It's already been a while since i released any updates , so i want to clarify some stuff about the development. Like i said before now i'm working on my Master Degree so i'm a little busy to work on CMS , but dont worry the project its not dead , actually i'm working now on Login Messages , its the last feature i have planned for now considering Kepler hasn't updated a while too.

-Recently Alex Added Support for v26 to Kepler, yeah i know but i have no Plans for the v17 to support it , maybe on the future i can work with the v18 Layout to target it.

- The Next Updates will be focused on bug fixes and Add Language Support considering have some missing translations.

- Thats it , some people already using the Version on github and i'm still helping this people with issues , if u want to test just contact me by Discord: Marcos#2351

ALERT: June Updated released with small fixes and new translated content. Check on Github

UPDATED TUTORIAL FOR LIBSODIUM:
+ Yeah today i tried to load LIBSODIUM with Xampp:
- Open the directory: C:\xampp\php
- First Open PHP.ini and uncomment ;extension=sodium removing the ";" and save
- Search libsodium.dll of your php directory
- Copy the file and Paste on C:\xampp\apache\bin
- Restart Apache

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
JUNE UPDATE COMPLETE CHANGELOG:
- Added Language Support for Credits Index
- Disabled Credits Reddeem Form
- Updated Groups Page removing some useless content for now
- Added Language Support for Groups Index
- Fixed a Bug with Articles
- Fixed a Bug with HabboApi Hotel Language Get
- Discorvered a Bug with LanguageManager for Notload Languages (Will be fixed on July Update)
- Added Habbo Home Language Support for Habbo Home
- Fixed a Bug with User's Habbo Home page title
- Added Tabs Images for Ajaxrequest
- Added Support for Habbo Home Open Webstore with Tabs (Only show basic content for now :D)
- Fixed some translations on Index
- Adressed other small bugs
- Fixed a bug with Url route for Login if username or password as wrong

INFO: U dont have to update your database, just replace the files will works fine
Test: already updated with June Update

What we can expect for July Update
- Finish some Translate missing content for current views
- Improvements on Habbo Home Store (Do not expect to be functional)
- Add Profile View (without Profile Boxes)
- Add Login Messages ( Username or Password as wrong)
- Add Option to Disable Code Redeem and Habbo Club purchase on Website
- Add Habbo Home draw class *Only for Static View
- Fix some Advertisement Urls using the websiteUrl
- Add Translator for Install default Article

SMALL UPDATES for July Update: 16/06/19
- Fixed some english Translators gliches
- Added LanguageManager supoort for 404 Not Found View
- Added to Hotel Class the HotelFeatures variable (If Credits Redeem, Club Subscription, Group Purchase on Website are enabled/disabled)
- Added Validation for Credits Redeem/Club Purchase
- Added Credits Validation for Groups Purchase Ajax

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good! still with these good updates

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES 21/06/19 (July Update)
- Added HabboPage Class for Groups and Homes inheritance
- Added Habbo Groups Class
- Added route Validation for Habbo Groups groups/%groupid/id
- Added Habbo Profile Page
- Added Characterupdate for Look (Working :D)
- Added all get for Profile Page
- Added HC Validation for Characterupdate
- Added all Form Validations for Profile Tab
- Added Habbo Profile Tabs (Missing Images so i have to remade it all) with Easter Egg for Versions
- Added Habbo Groups CSS Content for Group Tabs (Not Finished Yet)
- Added user Validation for Language Module

June Update (Currently Beta3 Build on Github)
- Fixed small translators on Index

PRINTS:

Sulake changed the Habbo Page Tabs after v16 so to keep the accuracy of the Website i keeped both:

- If versionSelected as v15 or Less (Orange Tabs)
pXi7yE3 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

- If versionSelected as v16 or Higher (Grey Tabs)
**The original Images of Tabs doesnt exist anymore so i had to redraw by my own
LHCStrO - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

- Others Profile Tabs with all Gets from user Preferences and Validations for Empty Boxes , Wrong Email...
F606kFP - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

qtd06g8 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums
dneGHCi - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

- Habbo Group Page (Testing only with Static Data):
** Some buttons doesnt exist anymore , so i had to re-draw by my own
MVEINnq - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

DEVELOPMENT NOT: Not all features of development will be avaliable on July Update... (If have bugs , unfinished or something else)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE 22/06/19 (July Update):
- Well , i have great news, i'm working on Move some Javascript of Web 2.0( v23 Site) to Web 1.0( v17 Site) , Considering a lot of content are missing, and with the v23 i have references *HoloCMS to work on Habbo Homes and Habbo Groups.

- A few days ago i discovered a function on old Javascript able to build Ajax Boxes with Tabs *And it worked but , have a lot of missing code i cant use it *Except for the HTML of Boxes (Recovered :D)

- Now i'm trying to build some Ajax Boxes using the HoloCMS Javascript and it working :D , i have to do some changes for functions considering the new Javascript use Objects instead direct functions. Change some elements name considering the old HTML...

- For result now i have 3 Boxes working :D:
1) Now the Badge Editor Working (Yeah finnaly i fixed the httacess bug , now flash content working correctly) , and the flash close button works correctly with the Box

2) Now i have the Group Settings Box working with Tabs Too (That was hard , i have to study for two weeks the javascript tabs but now its working for old site)

3) I'm starting nto work on Memberlist Box *With the knowledge of Group Settings its more easy

Prints:

For layout reference i'm using the Old Habbo Groups Tutorial Bg:
riyBtmA - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

After a lot of reverse engeneering on Css and Javascript here's the result:
7x8fDLP - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

GpCh0fM - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

y95FIDL - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

83RmAsL - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

WELL , I guess maybe its possible to do a fully Home/Groups working for RetroCMS :D

Attachments

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing! I've never seen a CMS of this layout with this much progress!

If you need any help with the current schema I'm using for groups and homes etc then hit me up about it. :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tanks. Yeah i already finished the members management ... But im using static data to test... After finish i have to make the PHP and DAO but its easy... Tomorrow I'll post some prints of MembersList :D

I hope I don't need to search for any reference of layout on future because now I only can find RetroCMS Content hahahaha....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Wrapped the Javascript for Group Memberlist its working
- Started the Habbo Homes Play
- Buttons of Edt and Save of Homes are Working (without validation)
- Move Content on Homes are working :D
- Edit Box for Home Objects are working Too
- Added HC Validation for Home (Show/Hide Advertisement)
PRINTS:

Habbo Group Memberlist
- Yeah i'm using static data to test but its working
8AHWr4h - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

VUTmSL9 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Habbo Homes Progress:
Vh5nEGx - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Y4uHpz8 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

lnaz2O0 - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

TjEI8eh - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Yeah , i almost finish the Javascript and HTML Reverse engeneering , after all RetroCMS will have fully Groups and Homes :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE
- Added Javascript for Guestbooks and Guestbook box remaded from scratch:
ysvd8tD - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

DEVELOPMENT NOTES:
- Considering the hard work to do with Homes and Groups , Profile ... This features will be delayed to August Update. For July Update will be avaliable these features:

Finish some Translate missing content for current views
- Add Option to Disable Code Redeem and Habbo Club purchase on Website
- Habbo Club Purchase on Website
- Fix some Advertisement Urls using the websiteUrl
- Add Translator for Install default Article
- Add HC Validation for Habbo Home ADS
- Add new javascripts for Home and Groups

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everyone , like i said before , i decided to restart the development from July Update from scratch ,using the Current June Update on Github as a Template , so a lot of features i posted "not all" (Profile/Homes/Groups) wont be avaliable on July Update *Too much work to finish. Here's the changelog of the merge of features and current Fixes for July Update.

UPDATES 25/06/19 (July Update):
- Added Validation for Advertisement on Habbos Homes (HC/non HC)
- Added Multilanguage support for Flash Content (Needs to reload Page to take effect )
- Fixed a LanguageManager issue that allows to user set a null parameter
- Added Multilanguage support for News Archive
- Added Language Corrections and Fixes from feature2 (Habbo Homes / Groups/ Profile translated content)
- Removed Legacy Images from imgpatch (Removed some web 1.0.1 r13 content "now using sprites")
- Refreshed All Javascript and Css to r17 web (I'm restored all originals contents and removed some functions , css i created to another files)
- Fixed a issue with Habbo Group Purchase Box
- Added a timeout to update habboCredits on HabboTab
- Added a mother class called pageContent for Homes and Groups shared content (Page Stickers,Backgrounds...)
- Added function getPurchaseFeatures to check if Group Purchase / Credit Redeem / Club Purchase on Website are Enabled
- Started the install article translate support
- Added hotelCredits variable to get how much credits a user can farm based on settings.
- Smalls corrections with translations
- Added arrow disabled button for Credits Redeem
- Added v13 Home Box and v14 Home Box Validation (Thats has been removed on Beta1 , now its back :D)

WHAT'S NEXT (JUST IT FOR JULY UPDATE):
- Finish default install article translation and add to retroDB SQL CONTENT
- Fix some missing primary keys on RetroDB
- Add Habbo Club Purchase Ajax Working
- Add support for session on Home Edit with Timeout
- Remove some useless includes of visualImport (css / javascript) for some views
- Add Old Javascript Content and re-Fix the current June Update working content for Homes and Groups
- Add Homes and Groups schemas on RetroDB (Waiting Quakster share with me *PLEASEE ALEX DONT FORGET)

I'm decided to not use Web 2.0 Javascript anymore , to keep the accuracy of RetroCMS , i'll use the Old Javascript Content, after all its almost the same with some small changes , anyway i learned a lot with Web 2.0 Javascript using HoloCMS as reference.

UPDATE 2:
- I Found a issue with the prototype version of the old web and the web , a deprecated function document.getElement , but its already fixed :) , Now the Buttons of Show/Hide elements works again over the old Javascript.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good but the source code is a big mess. I advise you to use a autoloader like PSR-4 and PSR-2 coding standard. More info here:

I dont want to hate just giving you some tips.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks really good but the source code is a big mess. I advise you to use a autoloader like PSR-4 and PSR-2 coding standard. More info here:

I dont want to hate just giving you some tips.

I have plans to rewrite all bit not now , Only on Beta 4... I want to finish the features first...(Homes / Groups/Tags/ Profile).

Probably on Beta4 i'll use Autoloader and merge some classes of the development to clean the code.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES 27/06/19 (Beta 3 - July Update):
- Added all old Javascript for Habbo Homes Avaliable on Waybackmachine
- Fixed a bug with Register Advertisement Load
- Fixed a bug with Home Index
- Added new Habbo Home missing Javascript from Web 2.0
- Fixed a bug with Language Manager for UrlWeb

DEVELOPMENT NOTE:
- The July Update will be the Last Update with New Features, and the August Update will be the last update for corrections support. After that i have Plans to Start the Beta 4 (0.9.5) It will be rewrited from scratch to clean the code , add Autoloader for Classes... So the Habbo Homes Fully Support only will be Added on Beta 4. , The Beta 4 Probably will be the final version of the CMS with support for Homes/Groups...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Released July Update with some fixes for LanguageManager
- Added Habbo Homes Javascript Content
- Added Validation for Purchases
- Added Group Validation form

- No more features on Beta3 Core , for now only Small corrections on BETA 3 , and be ready for Beta4 , with Autoloader support :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm original xampp with php 7.2, I use the db in the installation folder, when I go to http: // localhost it redirects me to the installation page, I compile everything but then it doesn't work, it always redirects me to this page without the user being created. If I try to go to http: // localhost / register at the top it is a series of errors, try to register me but as soon as I compile with birth data and go to the next step it doesn't work anymore, it doesn't load the rest. What can I do?
loading the database, both with navicat and phpmyadmin gives error and does not load all the tables!

http://prntscr.com/od3n31

P.s: Sorry for my English, I'm Italian.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You have issues with your database... Are u sure u using Beta 3 for install... Ill take a look of , if i found any bug on databade script i post here abd release a update.

Hi everyone. I'm original xampp with php 7.2, I use the db in the installation folder, when I go to http: // localhost it redirects me to the installation page, I compile everything but then it doesn't work, it always redirects me to this page without the user being created. If I try to go to http: // localhost / register at the top it is a series of errors, try to register me but as soon as I compile with birth data and go to the next step it doesn't work anymore, it doesn't load the rest. What can I do?
loading the database, both with navicat and phpmyadmin gives error and does not load all the tables!

http://prntscr.com/od3n31

P.s: Sorry for my English, I'm Italian.

Ok , i already tested here , and the Beta 3 July working fine for Install. U dont have to load the database manually , just follow the install steps on a empty database should works fine...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have issues with your database... Are u sure u using Beta 3 for install... Ill take a look of , if i found any bug on databade script i post here abd release a update.

Ok , i already tested here , and the Beta 3 July working fine for Install. U dont have to load the database manually , just follow the install steps on a empty database should works fine...

Any recent update? Is the project still alive? I hope so

Last edited:
Back