Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Code Clean
- Header and Footer Includes :D
- Started the Look Flash change between ( v14 - v21 )
- All URL Fixed
- Started to make the logout works on MainPage
- Get all images from images.habbo.com to local storage (we dont know whats can happened tommorow)
- Habbo Club count days works :D <-- Hard to do (I hate quackster for use unix timestamp ha-ha)

WHAT I MOVE FROM THE OLD TO NEW VERSION:
- Habbo Client
- Habbo Main
- 404 Not Found
- Advertisements
- Profile ( 50% ) <--- Separating the Tabs on different includes

- Whats comes next:
- Registration (All Steps :D)
- Login
- Logout
- Habbo Homes ( not edit , just show [Drawscript]from database ... maybe drag )
- Habbo Groups ( Create Group , Show a Default Page, Edit Settings , Edit Badge );
- Avatarimage for old versions less v18 (Not 100% fully(Colors))

IMAGE (CLUBDAYS):
m.tiago - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

ISSUES:
- I Cant find a EASY example of jQuery and Json for Multilanguages... if someone have a good contact me , dont need update the page in real-time :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Code Clean
- Header and Footer Includes :D
- Started the Look Flash change between ( v14 - v21 )
- All URL Fixed
- Started to make the logout works on MainPage
- Get all images from images.habbo.com to local storage (we dont know whats can happened tommorow)
- Habbo Club count days works :D <-- Hard to do (I hate quackster for use unix timestamp ha-ha)

WHAT I MOVE FROM THE OLD TO NEW VERSION:
- Habbo Client
- Habbo Main
- 404 Not Found
- Advertisements
- Profile ( 50% ) <--- Separating the Tabs on different includes

- Whats comes next:
- Registration (All Steps :D)
- Login
- Logout
- Habbo Homes ( not edit , just show [Drawscript]from database ... maybe drag )
- Habbo Groups ( Create Group , Show a Default Page, Edit Settings , Edit Badge );
- Avatarimage for old versions less v18 (Not 100% fully(Colors))

IMAGE (CLUBDAYS):
m.tiago - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

ISSUES:
- I Cant find a EASY example of jQuery and Json for Multilanguages... if someone have a good contact me , dont need update the page in real-time :D

Absolutely love this project, cant wait for a release.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ISSUE:

4SR7kqm - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

Someone know how fix that..."Hoshiko"... ?

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">
var swfobj = new SWFObject("<?php echo $this->hotel->get_HotelWeb(); ?>/habboweb/19_893f5b1b323d5c8b3767d50e5f5988a6/7/web-gallery/flash/HabboRegistration.swf", "habboreg", "435", "400", "8");
swfobj.addParam("base", "<?php echo $this->hotel->get_HotelWeb(); ?>/habboweb/19_893f5b1b323d5c8b3767d50e5f5988a6/7/web-gallery/flash/");
swfobj.addParam("wmode", "opaque");
swfobj.addParam("AllowScriptAccess", "always");
swfobj.addVariable("figuredata_url", "<?php echo $this->hotel->get_HotelWeb(); ?>/habboweb/19_893f5b1b323d5c8b3767d50e5f5988a6/7/web-gallery/xml/figuredata.xml");
swfobj.addVariable("draworder_url", "<?php echo $this->hotel->get_HotelWeb(); ?>/habboweb/19_893f5b1b323d5c8b3767d50e5f5988a6/7/web-gallery/xml/draworder.xml");
swfobj.addVariable("localization_url", "<?php echo $this->hotel->get_HotelWeb(); ?>/habboweb/19_893f5b1b323d5c8b3767d50e5f5988a6/7/web-gallery/xml/figure_editor.xml");
swfobj.addVariable("figure", "hr-828-61.hd-180-1.ch-804-96.lg-280-64.sh-290-77.ha-1013-96");
swfobj.addVariable("gender", "<?php echo $this->habbo->get_HabboGender(); ?>");
swfobj.addVariable("showClubSelections", "0");
swfobj.write("flashcontent");
</script>

<form action="/profile" method="post"> <input type="hidden" id="gender-hidden-input" name="gender" value="M"> <input type="hidden" id="figure-hidden-input" name="figure" value="hr-828-61.hd-180-1.ch-804-96.lg-280-64.sh-290-77.ha-1013-96"> <div align="right"> <input type="submit" id="updatelookbtn" value="Update look" class="process-button"> </div>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I Cant find a EASY example of jQuery and Json for Multilanguages... if someone have a good contact me , dont need update the page in real-time :D

If you don't mind adding Vuejs as a dependency you can have a look at I created for you. It's a fairly industry standard approach and maybe you find other uses for Vue later on :)

And here's a of it in action.

I admire your dedication to this project and reading through your posts always puts a smile on my face because you seem to be in such a good and positive mood!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you don't mind adding Vuejs as a dependency you can have a look at I created for you. It's a fairly industry standard approach and maybe you find other uses of Vue later on :)

And here's a of it in action.

I admire your dedication to this project and reading through your posts always puts a smile on my face because you seem to be in such a good and positive mood!

Tanks for the example, i'll look soon , for now i have to fix the profile issue :D , but i appreciate your help :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Now if a habbo try access the client without logged in , they redirects to Login Page and after login successfull they redirects to client again :D

- Now the logon page shows alerts if Habbo exists or Habbo passaword as wrong

NEXT STEPS:
- Habbo Profile
- Habbo Home draw script

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Now if a habbo try access the client without logged in , they redirects to Login Page and after login successfull they redirects to client again :D

FYI v21 client still allows login with username and password, check it out on:

:):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
FYI v21 client still allows login with username and password, check it out on:

:):

I know but we want to keep the same behavior of old habbo... Right ?
And i saw u make the club subscription works on client... Right ? U can reverse that if sai as enabled , because i started to work on club subscription on website.... :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know but we want to keep the same behavior of old habbo... Right ?
Back in '07 when Habbo used this layout, the behaviour was to allow both non-SSO and SSO logins. Mostly to not confuse users that weren't aware of the login functionality on the website.

ISSUE: Someone know how fix that..."Hoshiko"... ?
You're using the old XMLs for the older look changer SWF. In v18 Habbo changed figure/look formats. They are not compatible. Download the ones used on the /profile page on oldHabbo.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe on Habbo UK/.com i remember that too , i started play in 2005 ,but on habbo.com.br who as released in 2006 because they released after v11 we cant do without SSO Login , maybe that as the reason why i forget non-SSO :)

- About the xmls i using the new Figuredata from oldhabbo , and i'll credit you dont worry , and doesnt work. If $this->hotel->get_HotelVersion() < 18 they load the old flash with old xmls , else load new data...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Fixed some issues with URLs
- Check if user have a perm ban :D
- New pages:
+ Home
+ Club
+ Credits
+ Groups
- Registration 20%

Prints:

1) hotelurl/register/0 or hotelurl/register (Habbo was doing that really)
+ If a user try starts registration without insert birthdate on login :D

2) Credits (I cant get habbo purse yet)
HiAIBUD - [DEV] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era is BACK !!! - PHP + PDO + MariaDB [DEV] - RaGEZONE Forums

3) Club (I cant get club subscription yet)

+ CLUB MAIN

+CLUB JOIN

4) Habbo Groups ( I cant get groups yet)

5) Habbo Home Main ( i found a bug with css , so i cant show habbo homes recently update)

NEXT STEPS:
- Finish Register
- Finish Profile (i give up for now because a bug with flash(v18 or foward))
- Community Page ( with Habbo Randoms :D);
- Habbo Home Drawscript
- Habbo Groups Creation ( i tested aparently works with edit group badge but i need to check some issues to add)

Alpha release coming :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- First 3 Steps of Registration Working
- Now the Tags ( Page , Widget of Main Page, Habbo Home label ) just appear if the hotel version selected as v15 or higher
´- Now groups just appear if hotel version selected as 13 or higher
- The option to disable bobba filter appears if hotel version as v14 or higher
- The option to follow that habbo , and shows online appears if hotel version as v20 or higher
- [NEXT] Show events on Homepage and on community page
With this Updates RetroCMS now works between v11 - v21 as well :)
- [NEXT] Show Happy birthday popup after logon with a free furni ( Cake )

Info based on:

Prints (Soon , i need to fix some bugs);

- I Started the drawscript for Habbo Home , i think now how put on dabased that data...

- WE NEED ALL DCRS for that versions [v11-v30] if you have any , please post here

EDIT:
- Based on Habbox Wikia information i discovered one thing after v14 the website changed Habbo Homes edit to new model (Inventory and Webstore) the opposite of old ( Stickers , Backgrounds , Widget, Notes ) i choose the old less v14 because as more easy to implement...

EDIT 2:
- Excelent news ... I find a old print of Habbo Club Purchase so , we probably will see soon the old habbo club page 100% fully :D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Now the page of credits knows if habbo as logged or not:

- Now the groups URL works by id:
$this->hotel->get_HotelURL()/groups/$groupip/id

- Habbo home works by name or ID:
$this->hotel->get_HotelURL()/home/$homeid/id
$this->hotel->get_HotelURL()/home/$HabboName

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Habbo Home and Habbo Groups objects works again
- I Change a little bit Habbo Home edit options based on old prints
- Now we just need a drawscript from the widgets and background of database :D <-- I just gonna do the basic (Load from database, not edit or buy , but i leave all tools if someone want to implement that on a future , i have to made some css contents by my own for that :D enjoy )

PRINT:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And i saw u make the club subscription works on client... Right ? U can reverse that if sai as enabled , because i started to work on club subscription on website.... :)

Why not have it working in both places? Both on the website and client? :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

So whats the reason of website :)

So whats the reason of website if we just can implement on client :/ , i remember from 2007 we redirected to club page after click on Habbo Club button if using SSO ...

Update:
Finnaly make Groups Page works:
+ Group bar know if you're member or not(and if a member request as sended) , owner ( cant leave group ),

+ But i have to remade some buttons by my own using my Pixel Artist talents :D , based on old prints :D

+ Group buyer working as well , and as possible get favorite group :D

NEXT Step: Finish the registration

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- Group Badge Editor Working as well reading and saving all data:

MORE UPDATES:
- Just the profile forms ...

- I discovered apparently the flash doesnt work on XAMPP , i dont know why , i tested with old.habbo.com hoshiko , and works well , i really dont know ...

- The option for see Habbo Online and Follow just appears if the Hotel Version [ TAB PREFERÊNCES ] selected on install as 20 or higher ...

I found a bug on my layout with the blue box "MINHAS INFORMAÇÕES --> MY INFO " (i'll fix that soon i just have to change size of some pics)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i'm really curious as to roughly how much time you spend on this every day

looks like you're making a lot of progress :)

Back