Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Holo5 - HTML5 Engine [NodeJS, TS, Sass, MySQL]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow it looks extremely cool ! Can't wait to try this ! :thumbup1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No problem if you didn't like it! I'm just curious about the reason why. And what you changed about it!

Nice to see a small status update from you, best of luck again.

Yes sorry, i'm not really talkative... x)

I can't understand JSON of your extractor... so i can't use it ! xD
But i tried you know, but... fail for me x)

So i take an other way !

But i haven't say you Joopie: thank a lot for your shares ! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the status of the project now :)?
Really hope this won't be thrown in the trash, like lots of those kind of awesome projects have been before...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the status of the project now :)?
Really hope this won't be thrown in the trash, like lots of those kind of awesome projects have been before...

he's still working on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

An off-topic question:
Anyone knows where I can get an swf that contains the habbo rooms layouts? I'm starting a Habbo project in Unity, just for fun and for myself, not any competition :p: I already have a lot of furni and other stuff and I could done myself the habbo rooms layout, but I want to extract all the data from the original game.

Any help? Thanks =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys
An off-topic question:
Anyone knows where I can get an swf that contains the habbo rooms layouts? I'm starting a Habbo project in Unity, just for fun and for myself, not any competition :p: I already have a lot of furni and other stuff and I could done myself the habbo rooms layout, but I want to extract all the data from the original game.

Any help? Thanks =)

The room layouts aren't images & aren't contained within the swf. They are just a string of letters / numbers and the client decides how to draw it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The room layouts aren't images & aren't contained within the swf. They are just a string of letters / numbers and the client decides how to draw it.

Oh I see! After a day looking for those info inside swf files I started to be suspicious about it :laugh:

Thanks for your answer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited: Did not read

I've read the original post and: do you have any idea how those info are named in an swf? I mean, at least the code that preceeds those info, like: hh_body_eyes.

Thanks in advice!

Last edited:
Back