Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HubbASE (for RevCMS and compatible to Azure only) [Housekeeping]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This will be a very "big" housekeeping for RevCMS! :D It will be compatible to Azure DB only, because Phoenix DB is different in most cases.

Features:
- modern, flat, responsive
- see screenshot -> navigation for more :D (more features will be coded later ^^)

Progress:
- working on the php
-- Edit Users
-- Write News
-- Edit News
-- Delete Users
-- Command Logs
-- Edit Shop Categories
- working on the layout

Newest Screenshots:
Reworked layout (better css&responsive) - mobile view (< 721px):
C0R3G4M3R - HubbASE (for RevCMS and compatible to Azure only) [Housekeeping] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reworked layout (better css&responsive) - normal view (>720px):
C0R3G4M3R - HubbASE (for RevCMS and compatible to Azure only) [Housekeeping] - RaGEZONE Forums

Old Screenshots:
Command Logs:

Edit Categories (I don't know why I'm starting with the "last" one in the nav :'D):

Dashboard (I'm working now on the php):

Screenshot of the LAYOUT (no php yet!):

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Small new update, it's working now ({url}/ase) and I changed the navigation a little bit :)

What could be in the big blue box in the middle and what could be in the other box?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck!
could you also release the template (no php) when your gonna release the HK itself?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good luck!
could you also release the template (no php) when your gonna release the HK itself?

Don't know but it's easy to take the css and copy every (non php) things from the php files :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
By that statement it sounds like you're mixing PHP and HTML...

Sorry for my bad english, look at my siganture :'D
I meant that you can take the css files (style/main.css) and from (for example) dash.php you take the html out into an .html file (where you can't use php). Hope that you understand what I mean :/

Or easier: I think I release both (in 1 thread) the HK and the layout only :'D

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english, look at my siganture :'D
I meant that you can take the css files (style/main.css) and from (for example) dash.php you take the html out into an .html file (where you can't use php). Hope that you understand what I mean :/

Or easier: I think I release both (in 1 thread) the HK and the layout only :'D

The real question is, are you doing this? (as an example):

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]<!DOCTYPE html>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]<html>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]<body>[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#E80000]<?php
echo "My first PHP script!";
?>[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]</body>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]</html>[/COLOR]

Taken from:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The real question is, are you doing this? (as an example):

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]<!DOCTYPE html>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]<html>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]<body>[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#E80000]<?php
echo "My first PHP script!";
?>[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]</body>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]</html>[/COLOR]

Taken from:

Yep, because it's for RevCMS and I'm quite a beginner in PHP ^^

Snippet of dash.php (not ready):
PHP:
<?php
    include('inc/header.php'); 
    if($_SESSION['user']['rank'] > 5){
?>

<div class="content">
            <!-- Site Header -->
			<div class="header">
				{hotelname} Hotel Housekeeping: Dashboard
			</div>
            <!-- Site Header End -->

<!-- Site Stats -->
			<div class="col">
				<div class="col-3">
					<div class="col-stat r">
						<table class="table-stat">
							<tr>
								<th>Server status</th>
								<th>
                                    <?php
                                      if("{status}" == 1){
                                          echo("online");
                                      } else {
                                          echo("offline");
                                      }
                                    ?> 
                                </th>
							</tr>
						</table>
					</div>
				</div>

and

PHP:
	</body>
</html>

<?php
    } else {
        die('You are not allowed to be here, sorry.');
    }
?>

Reaction score
This has potential mate, and one of the bigger flaws would be the template, but you're doing quite good on the backend for being a newbie. Don't get too carried away from features (such as the staff chat, etc) - but work primarily on the basic features.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This has potential mate, and one of the bigger flaws would be the template, but you're doing quite good on the backend for being a newbie. Don't get too carried away from features (such as the staff chat, etc) - but work primarily on the basic features.

Staff chat will be in v2 or so, because I don't know how to do it for now. First everything important (and clean code) and then other things :)

Reaction score
Staff chat will be in v2 or so, because I don't know how to do it for now. First everything important (and clean code) and then other things :)
Well lookup an ajax chat room type deal, or just make a private message system for the staff users. I honestly don't think it was too big of a feature, and only use the PM system in mine for customer support

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well lookup an ajax chat room type deal, or just make a private message system for the staff users. I honestly don't think it was too big of a feature, and only use the PM system in mine for customer support

Features in V1 will be:
- modern, flat, responsive layout
- edit, write and delete news [to use with a better cms_news.sql, from phoenix database, included in download]
- edit catalogue categories and items [only with Azure database]
- edit users
- ban users
- edit ranks [ranks.sql will be included in download]
- staff command logs

- more in later versions :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could release it in a few hours, but I think I'll wait until the v2.0 of the Emulator is released, as I know there will be a different database?
do you know when the v2 emu is being released or a planned release? i'm really hoping that i'll be able to use habbase on my hotel, and i'll probably use azure mainly because of your housekeeping. i love the ability to edit the catalogue through housekeeping.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do you know when the v2 emu is being released or a planned release? i'm really hoping that i'll be able to use habbase on my hotel, and i'll probably use azure mainly because of your housekeeping. i love the ability to edit the catalogue through housekeeping.

No I don't know, but i hope in the next days/weeks.
Category editing works, but items editing dosen't work (deletes every setting of the current selected item :/ )..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back