Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Cortex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn... I've been gone for a long time from the scene and I come back to this.
This is the best thing I've seen since The General's Arcturus Emulator....

Keep up the good work girl.
I hope this won't get discontinued as the other projects did.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KittyChloe - Project Cortex - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

(5mb gif)

No assets from retros was used. Everything was brought from Habbo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made this thiny thing make stuffy stuff.

laser stuff goes lasery laser.

(this whole furniture is bugged to hell on habbo, and it took me houry hours to get it working properly :)))))))))))) )

i also rewrote the figure graphics to use the new figure structure from the 991 figure parts i extracted from habbo. it now uses the same format as habbo's figure strings, except for mine are GET friendly (replace . with &, replaces part-style-color1-color2 with part=style-color1-color2).

clothing furnitures are also imported!

there's still some issues with the priority render list that i have to alter MANUALLY because HABBO also has this issue btwbtwbtw on their figure generator page thingy because their priority list is wrong and they haven't changed iiiiiiit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i made that very useless command you never use on habbo.

but i made it a hundred times better.

(30mb gif LMAO)

if ur on web!

Reaction score
Stop teasing us you dummie :), Great work Chloe, i'm proud to see after so many years that something great is coming.

Keep this up, and remember.. use github :)

Smell ya later ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some minor stuff.

100 actual users, changing paths randomly (2-6 seconds between each click):

Room blocking disabled.

Room blocking enabled.

I also made a custom room banner/background furniture library. It's a combination of MPU banners and room backgrounds, all in one.

This is NOT the final design, just like with everything else, things are to be changed and more stuff are to be added. When the image isn't set, the icon is shown instead (as a furniture), when double clicking on the image in the room, the dialog will show up if you have rights, otherwise nothing happens, clicking on the image will redirect you to the link iff it's a clickable border.

Some other minor stuff:
  • Dialogs without fixed heights/widths will now properly centerize if set to be centerized.
  • An minor issue with the render order has been fixed, still not perfect, working on it.
  • The shop is no longer reset to the front page when you close it.
  • Room events are now sent out in a periodical event, just like Habbo. If you walk, you'll walk at the same time as everyone else in the room, depending on who registered their walk first.
  • An issue with the extractor has been patched and all 2.7k+ current furnitures was ran through the fix, 107 of which has been updated. Directions didn't contain the layers when they had layers (visualization). XMAS2010 > 2019 and VALENTINE_2011 > 2019 furnilines has been added.

A hh_human_status library has been added, right now is a very very very minimal library only containing 1 part and 1 style, which is the chat bubble.

Most if not all assets are regularly pushed to the cortex-assets repository which is public, since making it public, there's been 38 commits:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back