Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Cortex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very impressed! What an incredible work and amount of time spent!
Given that you're tired of it, might it be possible to open your github repo publicly (opensource it)?
Thus I think some community developers could help you on your way
BTW could you please tell me which canvas framework do you use?
Best regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very impressed! What an incredible work and amount of time spent!
Given that you're tired of it, might it be possible to open your github repo publicly (opensource it)?
Thus I think some community developers could help you on your way
BTW could you please tell me which canvas framework do you use?
Best regards

never used any framework.

-

cortex was revived ~a month ago, however, it's not been documentated here because i'm not focusing on releasing it in the future when stable, thus, it'd be against the rules here to showcase it, as i'll be building a server out of it when it gets to that point.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
As per the section rules, the thread has to be removed because we don't allow projects to be showcased which won't be released.

I am not going to remove this thread (yet) due to its popularity, but I'm going to close it. A lot of questions will pop-up if the thread suddenly disappeared. If another mod disagrees, feel free to remove the thread.

@KittyChloe I wish you all best with the project and your retro. It is a very promising project and I personally still hope to see a release some day =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back