Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Cortex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Slowed down because of a crash on OP’s pc. Unpushed commits got lost.

This.

Waiting for my laptop to be returned from the repair shop, hopefully tomorrow but yknow, just an expectation.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How's things looking KittyChloe? Seems like a very promising project. Am keen to hear if there are any updates!

Ehhh since my laptop died and I lost a lot of progress, I haven't done anything really. I've had the feels of picking up on Cortex again but it's just a thought right now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Live and learn, use git. Github allows private repos. So does bitbucket.

She did use git, but - and I speak from experience as that's what usually happens to me - is I keep on going too long trying to make something and end up doing more than planned and not committing the work. I assume something like that happened for her too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally reviving this, starting from the base up

K6qYft5 - Project Cortex - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
some more progress done to the base: dialogs are built in an effort to be as dynamic as possible, some basics for the toolbar footer, an image caching unit, just some background processes.

ehuaXkN - Project Cortex - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a cool project. Good lucky and always keep us informed of any news.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
navigator is coming together

jfkUblD - Project Cortex - RaGEZONE Forums

oMhJNrE - Project Cortex - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks great, is it all vanillajs straight to the canvas or are you using some external libraries like Pixi? Please if you don't mind sharing what libraries you're using.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks great, is it all vanillajs straight to the canvas or are you using some external libraries like Pixi? Please if you don't mind sharing what libraries you're using.

All vanilla (jquery used) straight onto the canvas (for rooms only, the interface is DOM elements).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back