Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Shockwave Client Emulator] Project Dragon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the past few weeks I have been working on a Habbo shockwave client emulator and have been making significant progress.

The aim is to emulate the shockwave versions of Habbo sufficiently that it should work with slightly modified retro servers from the time.

Accuracy is super important to me, so I have spent significant time on rendering floor, users and furniture as they appeared at the time and without glitching (sprites popping in/out, layering not working correctly etc).
I'm happy to say things have gone well and floor, furni and avatar rendering is done. My current focus is on networking and UI and I hope to make progress on that quickly.

If there is interest I will continue to post updates.
SaLVqUT - [Shockwave Client Emulator] Project Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

du8JYr - [Shockwave Client Emulator] Project Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

LWNak0O - [Shockwave Client Emulator] Project Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Addus - [Shockwave Client Emulator] Project Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This was apparently deleted which is why I didn't catch it? Weird... anyways, hope it's not too late. Good luck! :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have released the source code of what is done so far:
Unfortunately it's not documented, but everything so far is in there.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This still going? I thought about doing similar, let me know the progress, there may be an emulator in the works that could benefit from this project. :)

Back