Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Shockwave Project - [GML, PHP, MySQL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, guys :)
So, I finally decided to do it.

Click on to-do list links to check tweets :)

P.S. a huge thank you to Quackster for "The Habbo archives" <3

My Discord:
ghostwolf#5364

What I'm using:

• GML for Client (& Server ?)
  • MySQL
  • Kepler DB
  • PHP
  • XAMPP... to test it
  • WedCMS

TO-DO list:

Client:
Server:
☑ Hotel view--
☑ Console
☑ Movement in public rooms
☑ Guest rooms (room generation)
☐ Navigator (drafted)
☐ Hand-inventory (drafted)
☐ Place/move/rotate/keep furni (drafted)
☐ Registration and login (SSO Login via WedCMS works fine)
☐ Customize your Habbo
☐ Habbo Purse
☐ Habbos account / furni info (on bottom right)
☐ Catalogue
☐ Bubble-chat
☐ Movement in guest rooms
☐ Furni Recycler
☐ Habbo Camera
☐ Pets
☐ Habbo Club
☐ Trax Machine
☐ Help consoleLess priority (at the moment):
☐ Add sounds☐ Game room (chess, battleship, tic tac toe)
☐ All public rooms☐ Public rooms games (lido, rooftop rumble, ecc)
☐ Bots in public rooms☐ Batteball
☐ Connect to the server☐ Snowstorm
☐ Room-o matic
☐ Move lots of features from client to the server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only bought GMS2 Desktop, so I can export for Windows, Mac & Linux (so I'll start with a desktop client).. but buying other versions (more expensive) I could export also for mobile and web (html5)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The basic movement is finished :) (until I find new bugs)

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response, I holded the development because I was very busy, but I planned to resume the development soon (probably today, or this week)! Thanks for the interest :)

No worries! Don't be sorry. These things should be held for more important stuff, as it is always recreational.

It's still the only thing that keeps me returning to check on retro development, I am 30 now and had a retro when I was 15-17. What I would give to make one that was easily browser accessible for all my old friends... lol.

Biggest features I love about these versions were all the available mini games. Wobble squabble, diving, battle ships, tic tac toe, etc. On my retro we used to hold all sorts of competitions.. it really made the community what it was. (V18 - V21 era, 500,000 user database with 1000-1500 user peak times daily)

If this ever became even some what usable in a browser environment, I would 100% volunteer to help you make some sort of community.

Reaction score
No worries! Don't be sorry. These things should be held for more important stuff, as it is always recreational.

It's still the only thing that keeps me returning to check on retro development, I am 30 now and had a retro when I was 15-17. What I would give to make one that was easily browser accessible for all my old friends... lol.

Biggest features I love about these versions were all the available mini games. Wobble squabble, diving, battle ships, tic tac toe, etc. On my retro we used to hold all sorts of competitions.. it really made the community what it was. (V18 - V21 era, 500,000 user database with 1000-1500 user peak times daily)

If this ever became even some what usable in a browser environment, I would 100% volunteer to help you make some sort of community.

Man I miss retros being in 4 digits users online. Nowadays you'd be lucky if you hit high double digits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've just finished the console/messenger (all works, but the system is currently vulnerable to SQL Injection), I'll record a video as soon as possible

By the way, I've bought GMS2.3 HTML5 a few months ago and the game seems to works also in browsers, except for a small graphic bug with clouds in the hotel view (I'll fix it, but it's not a priority)
I've also set up WedCMS and the authentication via SSO works great ^^

Now I'll start working on "Navigator"

Reaction score
I've just finished the console/messenger (all works, but the system is currently vulnerable to SQL Injection), I'll record a video as soon as possible

By the way, I've bought GMS2.3 HTML5 a few months ago and the game seems to works also in browsers, except for a small graphic bug with clouds in the hotel view (I'll fix it, but it's not a priority)
I've also set up WedCMS and the authentication via SSO works great ^^

Now I'll start working on "Navigator"

You got some of them juicy screenshots?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was very busy this weeks, btw I'm working on an app to launch the old client from the browser (something like Habbo Launcher) that will works with WedCMS or Webbanditten's KeplerCMS (not released yet), after that I'll restart the development of my own client

Last edited:
Back