Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skywave 4 | Phoenix r63b | Stable & Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you like football? Now good news for you! Footballs works (almost) like on habbo! (I like how it works now so I left it like this now if guys like too)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you like football? Now good news for you! Footballs works (almost) like on habbo! (I like how it works now so I left it like this now if guys like too)

SuklaaVene - Skywave 4 | Phoenix r63b | Stable & Fast - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE: RageZone don't want show my awesome .gif's :(

UPDATE 2: I can't fix pictures...? :( I left them show that error picture if they get fixed automatic later :)

Add them on Imgur (imgur.com) and then post the links - Might be a tad easier for you and the community to view.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add them on Imgur (imgur.com) and then post the links - Might be a tad easier for you and the community to view.
I took those pics using Gyazo GIF so they ware already on different site, RageZone dont let put raw images, i put links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I took those pics using Gyazo GIF so they ware already on different site, RageZone dont let put raw images, i put links

I'm not too sure, but you can save those gifs and add it to imgur - Imgur is used alot on here anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUGS...! EXPLOITS...! EVERYWHERE! Fresh got rekt by me today... EVERY (where I have visited) hotel got this "awesome" thing ;) Phoenix, butterfly , GTE, GTE edits... But not skywave anymore ;) Now fixed on my emulator... Found this myself long time ago but never patched it :O Now I can again enjoy my emulator stablity & security :thumbup:

Reaction score
BUGS...! EXPLOITS...! EVERYWHERE! Fresh got rekt by me today... EVERY (where I have visited) hotel got this "awesome" thing ;) Phoenix, butterfly , GTE, GTE edits... But not skywave anymore ;) Now fixed on my emulator... Found this myself long time ago but never patched it :O Now I can again enjoy my emulator stablity & security :thumbup:

Yeah be proud of yourself for doing that. This way everyone is going to trust you! /sarcasm

Nobody is going to use this if you're abusing exploits in emulators. Instead you could've just kept it secret. Publicly posting it wouldn't be a smart idea.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah be proud of yourself for doing that. This way everyone is going to trust you! /sarcasm

Nobody is going to use this if you're abusing exploits in emulators. Instead you could've just kept it secret. Publicly posting it wouldn't be a smart idea.

Could not agree more tbh, Or even help the community by telling them what you did to fix it

As said above you want people to trust you yet do silly things like this.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nillus and Jeax did the same crap all the time, people still used their software. Anyway, I don't see what is happening on your crappy gyazo image, the gif is really poor quality.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nillus and Jeax did the same crap all the time, people still used their software. Anyway, I don't see what is happening on your crappy gyazo image, the gif is really poor quality.
And some people still worship them :sleep: Imo worst thing SuklaaVene did was to do it in public so everyone gets to mock him.. I think it's good to know if my hotel has bugs/exploits on it, atleast it'll get patched.

(There was inf credits & pixels exploit in my hotel back in the day but people kept it so well hidden it took 6 months until i heard about it, other exploits got patched in days)

edit: forgot to answer you, he's crashing the room on other players. It has something to do with invalid group favourite packets. (and maybe room being homeroom)

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And some people still worship them :sleep: Imo worst thing SuklaaVene did was to do it in public so everyone gets to mock him.. I think it's good to know if my hotel has bugs/exploits on it, atleast it'll get patched.

(There was inf credits & pixels exploit in my hotel back in the day but people kept it so well hidden it took 6 months until i heard about it, other exploits got patched in days)

edit: forgot to answer you, he's crashing the room on other players. It has something to do with invalid group favourite packets. (and maybe room being homeroom)

But they did do it in Public? You could see YouTube videos of Nillus attacking retros with bots lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But they did do it in Public? You could see YouTube videos of Nillus attacking retros with bots lol

Those attacks where not really the fault of the emulator, instead it was just some smart packet injection, which is the Habbo protocol's fault.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sooo.. Guys want New UI? But I dont like it and I want use old one? PROBLEM SOLVED! Use your brains and think what I mean from this picture

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project status: I'm losing my interesting to retros.. so you guys can think whats happening to this project... *RIP*, please lock thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back