Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client doesnt load up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey boys / girls I have a question (actually a noob question but good) I have been trying to get my habbo hotel online(public) for 2 days now and succeed to it but there is a 1 problem when i try to set and change my vps ip in config.php than the website will work outside my vps but my client wont but if i change all the ip addresses to 127.0.0.1 in config.php te website will not work outside my vps(ofc bcause its a 127.0.0.1 ip) but my client will work. if i change all the ip addresses in the config.php (except the mysqls host one) to my vps ip the website will of course work outside my own local network but the client wont work and will get stuck at 76% plz anyhelp? i already try to portforward and already changed my swf file but nothing seems to work rn any help would be appreciated.

i use braincms + plusemu

thankyou.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i fixed it. the only problem that i get rn is this (i have switched my cms and swf to phoenix btw)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back