Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exploit Ideas?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have currently opened a retro and it's being hacked by another competitor in Retros, I've tried countless ways to prevent this but it seems not to stop.

The competitor has been logging into my Retro staff accounts, bypassing the pin and picking room's and hal'd, ha'd and ra'd their hotel due to the fact their beyond jealous because their retro used to massive back in the day ((SINKING LIKE A BOAT, RECENTLY)).

I'm wondering, could this be some sort of exploits, or is their new ways of breaching staff ranks accounts.

If you have ANY idea atall, comment below.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

I have currently opened a retro and it's being hacked by another competitor in Retros, I've tried countless ways to prevent this but it seems not to stop.

The competitor has been logging into my Retro staff accounts, bypassing the pin and picking room's and hal'd, ha'd and ra'd their hotel due to the fact their beyond jealous because their retro used to massive back in the day ((SINKING LIKE A BOAT, RECENTLY)).

I'm wondering, could this be some sort of exploits, or is their new ways of breaching staff ranks accounts.

If you have ANY idea atall, comment below.

1. He aither know one of your staff passwords.
2. Remove the ForgottenPass function in RevCms. (If you're using Rev.)

Upvote 0
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
It's very hard to help, when you're not telling us, what emulator and CMS you're using.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back