Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with compiling Habbo.swf source via Intellij IDEA

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I found this topic posting the Habbo.SWF source. Since I am using a MacBook, Flash Builder and FlashDevelop are somewhat hard to install, thus I am using IntelliJ IDEA to compile the code.

This works as far as it creates a new Habbo.SWF, but the actionscript ì edited desn't change with it. It just compiles the old, unchanged code.

I checked the source again via FFdec ( ), where it shown unchanged.

For compiling I am using flex_sdk_4.6.0.23201B.

Am I missing something? I can imagine it is hard to know what I did or didn't do, but perhaps it is more clear than I know.

Thanks in advance. And feel free to ask more information, since I am not sure what more information to give at the moment.

Cheers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to call the mxmlc compiler as part of your build proces.

Does IntelliJ have actionscript syntax support?

Thanks for your reply!

I am currently using that type of compilation:

Galago - Need help with compiling Habbo.swf source via Intellij IDEA - RaGEZONE Forums

Are the rest of these settings correct, as far as you know?

And yes, IntelliJ has a plugin which enables actionscript syntax support.

Don't i need to point to the Habbo.as-file somewhere? I tried to build a new build confirugration:

Galago - Need help with compiling Habbo.swf source via Intellij IDEA - RaGEZONE Forums

but it can't find the Habbo.as main class.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back