Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with Habbo Emulator protocol (packages)

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i'm learning how the habbo emulators work, and i'm using node to replicate this
- i can make the handshake and send the policy to the client,
so after this the client asks:
client send-> @@CCNH -> it means CNH

and the the emulator that i'm using to learn sends:
a) right response-> DAQBHHIIKHJIPAHQAdd-MM-yyyySAHPBhotel-co.ukQBH
b) response decoded->//DA=257 | QBHHIIKHJIPAHQA=900113021405 |dd-MM-yyyy | |SAHPB=708 | hotel-co.uk | QBH=90

so i try to replicate this to answer the client with my node, but don't work, i've tryed many ways, sending the utf8-string text like the a), or only numbers like the b)

any tip about this is welcome, thanks ^^

Reaction score
I believe you need to terminate the packed with a 0 char.
Try to compare your output in raw bytes with the one from your reference emulator.

Try to compare your output in raw bytes with the one from your reference emulator.

Reactions: CXP
Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I don't know if you're doing this, all packets on this version must be terminated with the ASCII character 1 at the very end.

All strings are terminated with ASCII character 2.

I hope that helps.

I already replied but it's character 1 not 0, maybe you're being confused with C++ lol ??????

Upvote 0

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you guys for help me :))
that is what happened in this 24 hours:
- i tryed to compare the two values as joopie say, and they are different!,
my node had a different value from the C# original serverso i try to fix in the node,
and now the raw hex os them are equal, but even with, it don't work, (i don't receive the next message from the client)

so i decided to replicate the system of the emulator that i'm using to learn in a simple way as the node server,
but in C# with the same tools used in the emulator (iondeltar 34) that i have the source
after a long time studing the code, i replicate in my new c# project and now i got the same raw hex made the same way than in the iondeltar...
but don't worked...??????

-i try whit the char(1) on the end or not, and don't work....

if someone want to see my C# or node project source i can send, but even if no i have to thank you for the answers ^^

Upvote 0
Back