Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Room items -> Nova

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Issue with Nova.

I have run into one major bug, when I place items in a room and shut down the emulator by typing 'shutdown' on the console and reopen the emu and go to the same room the furni is not there.

I changed '.' to ',' in region and langauage settings I'm wondering if that would of messed it up.

But here is the error I get.

Error in query: REPLACE INTO items_rooms (item_id,room_id,x,y,n,user_id) VALUES (123,1,6,07000017166138,0,2,1),(122,1,6,07999992370605,0,2,1),(121,1,6,05000019073486,0,0,1)
DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in e:\Users\Maarten Vink\Desktop\Source\Nova_RELEASE63-201312191142-127854526\Database Manager R103\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:line 216

That is given after I try to place 3 items in a room and shutdown the emulator. When i reopen and go in room its gone.

Thanks for any oncoming help.
Brought
Messaged Ryan

Reaction score
When are people going to read error messages.

It clearly says: "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"

Which means, the amount of columns you specify in your prepared statemetnt don't match the amount of values you add.

You're trying to update 6 columns with 7 values.

Edit your emulator so the amount of fields match the amount of values. Most likely you're missing a column to update.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When are people going to read error messages.

It clearly says: "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"

Which means, the amount of columns you specify in your prepared statemetnt don't match the amount of values you add.

You're trying to update 6 columns with 7 values.
Yeah I read that and Tried to fix it, wouldn't have it. Fixed that issue just trying to figure why trading doesn't work now.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Like i said fixed this issue. Battling trying to get trading to work and stop throwing 'Can't Trade' as an error

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The General
Maybe you should start supporting Nova emulator as it seems to be alot of people in need of help.
When I trade it simply says "Can't do that :-(". It doesn't throw me any error. If you don't have a solution, do you know where I should start looking for the issue? Which file in the project would that be?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: Room items -> Nova

The General
Maybe you should start supporting Nova emulator as it seems to be alot of people in need of help.
When I trade it simply says "Can't do that :-(". It doesn't throw me any error. If you don't have a solution, do you know where I should start looking for the issue? Which file in the project would that be?

I only support up until in this section.

My own emulator has been in development for over a year and will be released soon. I really don't have the time to start working on other emulators too.

Like i said fixed this issue. Battling trying to get trading to work and stop throwing 'Can't Trade' as an error

See in the emulator source where it sends that message and pastebin the whole method here.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Room items -> Nova

I only support up until in this section.

My own emulator has been in development for over a year and will be released soon. I really don't have the time to start working on other emulators too.

See in the emulator source where it sends that message and pastebin the whole method here.

It doesn't show that message when searching for it as I'm having same issue as Kim Jong Chill but I have a feeling the issue is in here. (TradeManager.cs)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The message show as if there was a perk missing. At least that's what my external_texts say.

perkmissing.caption=Can't do that :-(
perkmissing.title=Ouch!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are five composers for trading, sir.

And I'm guessing you won't need these, but I'll post them as well.

I'm sorry The General, that I'm not that good of a programmer. I just really want to use this emulator.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Should be UserPerksComposer
Added it to table now the emu goes black after starting up (gets rid of normal startup messages) and get this critexception
SYSTEM CRITICAL EXCEPTION: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at Nova.habbo.Client.Misc.AvatarClientRights.AllowanceManager.Initialize(IQueryAdapter dbClient) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Nova\habbo\Client\Misc\AvatarClientRights\AllowanceManager.cs:line 30
at Nova.habbo.ingame.Game.ContinueLoading() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Nova\Game.cs:line 380
at Nova.MainEnvironment.Initialize() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Nova\MainEnvironment.cs:line 125
at Nova.Program.InitEnvironment() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Nova\Program.cs:line 64
at Nova.Program.Main() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Nova\Program.cs:line 52

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Post the method which includes this line:

c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\EMU\Nova\habbo\Client\Misc\AvatarClientRights\AllowanceManager.cs:line 30

internal void Initialize(IQueryAdapter dbClient) {
Allowances = new List<Allowance>();

dbClient.setQuery("SELECT * FROM `allowances`");
DataTable dAllow = dbClient.getTable();

if (dAllow != null)
{
foreach (DataRow Row in dAllow.Rows)
{
string label = (string) Row["label"];
string level = (string) Row["level"];
string fieldPerm = (string) Row["field_permission"];
int minrank = (int) Row["min_rank"];
bool Override = (bool)Row["override"];
bool overridestate = (bool)Row["override_state"];

Allowances.Add(new Allowance(label, level, fieldPerm, minrank, Override, overridestate));
}
}
}

Line 30 is
bool overridestate = (bool)Row["override_state"];

Upvote 0
Back