Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler Shockwave loading issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, hope it's ok to ask here. I'm trying to setup Kepler using v14 but I'm having a few problems.
I installed shockwave 11.6 and pale moon 32 bit, I can access classichabbo.com and play so it should be working (I think?).
Kepler is running on a remote server, using Ubuntu 18.04. I installed Java 13 and MariaDB 10.4, imported the DB and the server starts fine.
I tried bind it on 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0 too but without success. INFO port and MUS port are open but using tcpdump I see no traffic there. I'm using the loader and v14 DCR I found here, a few pages earlier. I edited the loader php file and the DCR external vars. When I visit the site I see the shockwave logo loading, then the Sulake logo and then nothing, black screen. Have any idea? The only particular thing is that the web server isn't on port 80, so I put everywhere mystic:eek:ther port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just noticed that there are some items in Kepler's DB (like executive map) that are missing from the v14 DCR pack. Is it normal? Is it because they arrived after v14?

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just noticed that there are some items in Kepler's DB (like executive map) that are missing from the v14 DCR pack. Is it normal? Is it because they arrived after v14?

Yes you need to put the furniture in from another pack somewhere else.

I'm doing some changes to the Kepler project so it only officially supports v14.

Upvote 0
Back