Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kepler v26 problems with clothes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiiii, sorry for no reply this post and very, veeeery vague description, i use a retrocms (from tiago) i have a project in spanish people and the cms don't change the clothes, i use the v26 (my error haha) aaand after i used the dcr v17_b14 and works partially, but don't change the clothes is a error of the cms? or other error? thanksI

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiiii, sorry for no reply this post and very, veeeery vague description, i use a retrocms (from tiago) i have a project in spanish people and the cms don't change the clothes, i use the v26 (my error haha) aaand after i used the dcr v17_b14 and works partially, but don't change the clothes is a error of the cms? or other error? thanksI

I dont think retroCMS ever had that feature.
As far as I remember there is some included RCON stuff in Kepler Im not sure if you are capable of doing the integration for that yourself.

If I remember correctly it does actually change the clothes through the website in the database, the server just never receives a request to send out a FIGURE_CHANGE(266, "DJ") message to the clients informing it of the update.

Upvote 0
Back