Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Find Outgoing packet-id to Incoming packet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I hope there are some good emulator developer outside, because I got a question about packet structures.

First of all: I know how to get the packet ids for each incoming and outgoing packets. And I know how to get the parameters for outgoing or incoming packets. So, I know the basics ;) But now my problem:

When I got an incoming packet in my emulator, how do I know which Outgoing-PacketID the swf needs back? So, which Outgoing packetid I have to send?
Is there any good solution? Or is this not easily possible?
I know the swf doesn't need a packet-id back everytime , but how does I know when and what packet :p

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. Yea, I see it's not really easy. But I found a more or less good way to find out which packet needs to be send. In the swf there is a method which adds a listener for every incoming packet, which the swf expect. If you're searching on the right place, you can find the correct method-call ;) But it's not easy though.

Upvote 0
Back