Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Help Thread

Reaction score
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.
Edit 13/12/16: Please try to only QUOTE the PARTS that you are replying to instead of the full post!

Edit 01/05/16: Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There are a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions to be posted in one thread only.

Why a new thread? The last one had 128 pages, thus it's hard to find answers quickly.

Link to the old thread (closed): http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/

@Shoelace @CodeDragon @Shorty @asesinato

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I have a weird.. problem...

I crash to the disconnected page, when opening the navigator. Every SINGLE time!
No error logs, whatsoever in PlusEMU --> Bin --> Debug --> logs

Which version i use: --> --> REV 2 with some bug fixes

Hotel (to try it urself) --> --> dutch
@Sledmore

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How stable is PlusEmu? Is it meant to be easy to set up as a standalone and support many players?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone know how to add multiple category's to the Main Navigator? (Public section)?
I did found a way, but using this the rooms have to be active to show in the navigator.. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: The index was beyond the boundaries of the matrix. Plus.Messages.Net.MusConnection.processCommand(String data) inC:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Messages\Net\MusConnection.cs:line 93 at Plus.Messages.Net.MusConnection.OnEvent_RecieveData(IAsyncResult iAr) in C:\Users\tomki\Desktop\PlusEMU\Messages\Net\MusConnection.cs:linje 78

Do anyone know what's going on here?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

[h=1]Group Badge issue on PLUS Emu[/h]

Hey, and yes I have searched a long time for this and found bits and pieces here and there but so far been unsuccessfull.
Could someone please post all the files connected to showing group badges in PLUS Emu? I am able to make them in the client but nothing will display.
(I'm using PLUS Emu r2 3.4.3.0)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Hi there,

I use an edited Plus Emulator and I have a ploblème:
The friendships bar duplicate the friends

Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Somebody can help me ? or indicate what is the cs file i need to edit for solve the problem

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I get the following error when going to localhost with XAMPP on and Plus emu running. Database is properly set up. Checked all of the vars and cannot find any errors.

Fatal error
: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(54): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(112): html::checkBan('127.0.0.1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 54

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I get the following error when going to localhost with XAMPP on and Plus emu running. Database is properly set up. Checked all of the vars and cannot find any errors.

Fatal error
: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(54): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(112): html::checkBan('127.0.0.1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 54

"Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause' in"
"html::checkBan('127.0.0.1', NULL) #2"

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there,

There is any list with all the updates I can do in the Plus Emu?
Like :update config or :update items.
Because I don't know if something I've been doing it's not working or just not showing because the emu didn't load changes.

Recently I've been trying to add new group badges and I set up the mysql database, upload the images into their folders (public_html/habbo-imaging/badges/base, public_html/habbo-imaging/badges/templates and public_html/swf/c_images/Badgeparts) and the image it's not showing. It seems not working, so I don't know if maybe there is an "update command" that can apply the changes.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello there,

There is any list with all the updates I can do in the Plus Emu?
Like :update config or :update items.
Because I don't know if something I've been doing it's not working or just not showing because the emu didn't load changes.

Recently I've been trying to add new group badges and I set up the mysql database, upload the images into their folders (public_html/habbo-imaging/badges/base, public_html/habbo-imaging/badges/templates and public_html/swf/c_images/Badgeparts) and the image it's not showing. It seems not working, so I don't know if maybe there is an "update command" that can apply the changes.

Thank you!

This is the list of all update commands:
• cata/catalog/catalogue
• items/furni/furniture
• models
• promotions
• youtube
• filter
• navigator
• ranks/rights/permissions
• config/settings
• bans