Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a post-it that you can put on the floor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, (i know my english is bad, so don't hate lol)

Someone asked me if it's possible to make a post-it which you can place on the ground, so it will kinda look like a sign with a post-it? Or if possible, how can i make this? How do i let a window pop up where the user can write something and then close it? A window like this;
Siebe16 - How to make a post-it that you can put on the floor? - RaGEZONE Forums

Does it has something to do with the interaction type?

Thank you in advance,
Siebe

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey

I never tried this, but I would think make the swf with the design you want and make the sql as you would a throne or dino egg but on the furniture table set the type to S and interaction type to the same as post.it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know which interaction type a post.it has since i don't have the SQL's.. i thought of this to but it was not possible because i don't have the SQL's.. if anyone could give me the sql i can try to make it?

Upvote 0
I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Around easter '13 I tried this for an event, didn't seem to work back than but it could be possible I did something wrong. The interaction type depends on the emu you will be using (most of the time it's just simple "postit").

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not the owner, but we're using Phoenix.

EDIT: Anyone has the post-it sql?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back