Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Start my Habbo Holo 2021

FFB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Years ago I gave up Habbo and programming within servers. I have known this forum for many years, even though I come from the Hispanic community.

I want to relive some moments with some friends and I would like to know to date which is the best CMS and server (OpenSource) in which I can modify code and if I can improve it and contribute to the community, I will be delighted.

I would like to know a few things first, since I did a little research and it makes me curious.

I have seen that now the servers are programmed under JAVA, reason for this? before it was in c# or other languages.

Is Habbo Holo Still Illegal For Sulake?

As new questions come to me, I will publish them in new posts.

Thanks
:):

Reaction score
I think the reason for Java is the compatibility with operating systems other than windows.
And yes, it's still illegal to host a retro/holo hotel, but Sulake most likely won't do anything against it.

Upvote 0

FFB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer friend.

I've seen some hotels that charge for credits and some in-game perks and I don't see Sulake doing anything about it. Perhaps they ignore this, although it is something that I doubt.I see that some holos have a kind of client that downloads to be able to play the hotel. I've been researching the forum for a few days and I can't find some kind of CMS and open source emulator on this. I don't see many focused projects, I see everything very scattered.Are you up to date on it?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see that some holos have a kind of client that downloads to be able to play the hotel.
That's because Flash was deactivated last year. The alternative was to create a client w/ Electron (Chromium) and put pepperflash into it to run SWFs again.

Upvote 0

FFB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And about this, is there some kind of open source code?

Upvote 0
Back