Hey guys, I know there's allot of tut's on this already..But since I haven't really posted anything I thought I would make a guide on how to add furni since even with all the tutorials, People have issues with it..So i'm going to try to make this as clear as I can.
Ok so in this TUT I will be using a simple coloured dino egg.
1. Go to the forum and download the .zip file http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/sql-r...g-swfs-852400/
2. Go to your htdocs>R63>Hof_furni (Unless hof_furni is located somewhere else) And drag the swf file into the hof_furni.
3. Once you've done that Go back 1 folder, and you're back in the R63 folder, open up the text file that says "Furnidata".
4. You might be a bit overwhelmed when you go in, But this part is simple, Go all the way to the very last "]" in there.. Somewhere at the bottom, go behind the ] and press enter, Now there should be a new line with only a ] on it.
5.Open the Sql file inside the zip file named "spiro", and copy the "furnidata sql" and paste it in behind the ] in the new line and it should look a bit like this,
"["s","6553","spiro","123654","0","1","1","","Red Dragon Egg","Coded by Vrop93","","-1","-1"]]"
6. After you've done that, Go to LocalHosthttp://localhost/phpmyadmin
But make sure you're running apache and mysql on Xampp.... And once you're in localhost, go to your hotel database, and click the sql tab. Once you've clicked that, there's a little box..Copy the "Furniture" Sql and paste it in there, and then click go..At the top it should be green and say something about your query being successful.
7. Edit your "Catalog_items" sql to be like this.. INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (1937, 'CATALOG PAGE ID', '1937', 'NAME OF FURNI IN CATALOGUE', 'AMOUNT OF CREDITS', 'AMOUNT OF PIXELS', 'HOW MUCH OF THIS FURNI YOU WANT PEOPLE TO GET WHEN THEY BUY IT [AKA bulk]');
And copy and paste it into the sql box, and click go.
8. Login to your hotel, and run these 2 commands, ":update_items" and "update_catalogue".
9. You're new egg should be on the page with the page Id you put in!
10. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FURNI (Blank box) CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND RELOAD THE HOTEL!
And for those who don't know how to clear cache in google chrome...
Click the wrench>History>Clear all history>Tick the cache box, and the cookie box>In the dropdown choose from the beginning of time>Click go>Reload your hotel, and your furni should be working fine!
I hoped this was helpful! If you like...Click like ;)