Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look, I am super busy. Please find a RevCMS tutorial yourself, I can't write one up. When I have the time I will.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why is my housekeeping not available?
I just change it to rank.7
????????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jay! Nice tut. but i got a problem, my Emulator didn't start fine. it says that:

emu_connectdb
emu_loadsettings
System.ArgumentException: Column 'enable_cmdlogs' does not belong to table .
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Properties.MagelistdrawparamsConverterControl.SizeC
ached(LinkEqual instance)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Properties.MagelistdrawparamsConverterControl..ctor
(Int32 result)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.FlagsIntroducedNavigator.Ptr()
at MySql.Data.Types.TimePermission.Shim(String[] criteria)

and then when i click " Enter Hotel " button, the Client is not loading, and it stays Blank! ALL WHITE!
pls help i cant identify the problem :(

so can you help me in this situation? thank you in advance! :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jay! Nice tut. but i got a problem, my Emulator didn't start fine. it says that:

emu_connectdb
emu_loadsettings
System.ArgumentException: Column 'enable_cmdlogs' does not belong to table .
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Properties.MagelistdrawparamsConverterControl.SizeC
ached(LinkEqual instance)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Properties.MagelistdrawparamsConverterControl..ctor
(Int32 result)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.FlagsIntroducedNavigator.Ptr()
at MySql.Data.Types.TimePermission.Shim(String[] criteria)

and then when i click " Enter Hotel " button, the Client is not loading, and it stays Blank! ALL WHITE!
pls help i cant identify the problem :(

so can you help me in this situation? thank you in advance! :)

Well to fix the emulator you need to go into your database and select import and go into the phoenix emulator folder and upload the "3.7.1 SQL" Into your database. as for the client being white this could be for a number of reasons, one which is very obvious and easy to fix. Did you edit the swf's to the links I told you? If indeed you did then you should update your web build. If this still doesn't work change every IP in any configuration to the one from whatsmyip.org except for all the localhost mysql stuff, and well yeah just keep trying you'll eventually get it. Search a tutorial for updating your web build if you don't know how.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me!!
ik ben een administrator maar
er staat geen housekeeping knop bij
please help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys, here it is. The RevCMS tutorial you have all long awaited. Very sorry for being busy. Ok, I'll assume you have already tried my tutorial and can't see housekeeping. Well, download RevCMS at the bottom of the tutorial, delete everything from the xampp/htdocs folder, then open the RevCMS winrar file and open the RevCMS folder inside the winrar file. Then extract ALL of that into htdocs (Highlight it all and drag it to htdocs). Next we will go to app/management/config (inside xampp/htdocs) and edit this all. (Open it in wordpad) Configure it like this:
Code:
<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
*	MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '(The password you setup before)'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'phoenixdb'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
*	Hotel management  - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = 'YOURIPADDRESS'; //IP of VPS/DEDI/etc

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = 'http://YOURIPADDRESS'; //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'HOTELNAME'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Create your avatar, decorate your room, make friends'; //Hotel's description 

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = 'help@myhotel.net'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint']= false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 5000; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 5000; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hr-100.hd-190-7.ch-210-66.lg-270-82.sh-290-80'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/947'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://YOURIPADDRESS/gamedata/external_variables.txt'; //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://YOURIPADDRESS/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt'; //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://YOURIPADDRESS/gamedata/productdata.txt'; //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://YOURIPADDRESS/gamedata/furnidata.txt'; //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://YOURIPADDRESS/gamedata'; //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')

/*
*	Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Habbo' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Mango'; 

/*
*	Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'JayPwnsAll';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Jay'; 

/*
*	Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
*	Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = 'TwitterAccount'; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = 'FacebookAccount'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

Change YOURIPADDRESS to your ip address from whatsmyip.org, change (The password you setup before) to your XAMPP password (Without the brackets of course) also change HOTELNAME to your hotels name. Now you would leave everything else as is, and then go ahead to your database and rank yourself to 7 (If you haven't) Now while you're still in your database, click the SQL tab up the top and copy/paste this text below inside the box that comes up, and then press Go at the bottom:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
Once you've done all that, you can now go to (while xampp (apache and mysql are started) and phoenix emulator 3.7.1 is running) and then register, now if you already have simply go into your database, click on the "users" table, find your account and then you can delete it by ticking it, and then going down and clicking the delete button. If you haven't registered, then go ahead and do that now and rank your account to 7 by going to the users table again, then clicking the pencil beside your name, and just edit the rank number to 7, and press go at the bottom. Note: If you haven't yet, go and put the folder gamedata (from gamedata.rar in downloads) into xampp/htdocs, then configure it (it will show how to do this in the first post). If you have now registered correctly, you can enter your brand new hotel! Post comments if you need more help :). Note: Where ever in the configuration it says YOURIPADDRESS, You MUST replace that word only with your IP address from whatsmyip.org, because if you remove anything else with it, it will basically duck the configuration and your hotel will be fucked. so only remove the word and replace it with your IP please.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well to fix the emulator you need to go into your database and select import and go into the phoenix emulator folder and upload the "3.7.1 SQL" Into your database. as for the client being white this could be for a number of reasons, one which is very obvious and easy to fix. Did you edit the swf's to the links I told you? If indeed you did then you should update your web build. If this still doesn't work change every IP in any configuration to the one from whatsmyip.org except for all the localhost mysql stuff, and well yeah just keep trying you'll eventually get it. Search a tutorial for updating your web build if you don't know how.

Now, i cant see the Hk. the Phoenix Emulator starts now Fine. but Hk disappear! Help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said if you have no housekeeping use RevCMS, the post above tells you how to set it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said if you have no housekeeping use RevCMS, the post above tells you how to set it up.

HELP! i did everything, but when i go to , it stays RED and it says "404 File Not Found"

Help! :(: :$:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP! i did everything, but when i go to , it stays RED and it says "404 File Not Found"

Help! :(: :$:

Did you extract RevCMS (not the folder, the files inside the folder) into htdocs? I need to see the error to know how to fix it. If you have an email, tell me so I can message you on Windows Live Messenger and we can sort it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you extract RevCMS (not the folder, the files inside the folder) into htdocs? I need to see the error to know how to fix it. If you have an email, tell me so I can message you on Windows Live Messenger and we can sort it out.

Off topic, but jay do you know how to make ubercms hotel?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Off topic, but jay do you know how to make ubercms hotel?

Yeah, in fact I used to have one - I made it compatible with phoenix emulator and edited some stuff on it, and also fixed a bunch of errors; it was pretty nice in the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait, i think i got the problem... i put my ip on the site like . like that <---
But im not sure about it... (Note: that is not my real ip). cause i tried it many times. then when i tried , it works! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait, i think i got the problem... i put my ip on the site like . like that <---
But im not sure about it... (Note: that is not my real ip). cause i tried it many times. then when i tried , it works! :)

You probably haven't portforwarded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, yeah... i remember that :/ i haven't did that yet. btw, Jay, i need help again x_x. in RevCMS, when i register, it says "Sorry, You cant register twice" so i cant register... then when i log in, it says "username does not exist". because i didn't register yet... can you help? i cant identify the problem.

THANK YOU in advance :?: :love:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, yeah... i remember that :/ i haven't did that yet. btw, Jay, i need help again x_x. in RevCMS, when i register, it says "Sorry, You cant register twice" so i cant register... then when i log in, it says "username does not exist". because i didn't register yet... can you help? i cant identify the problem.

THANK YOU in advance :?: :love:

Go to your database and go to the users table on the left, check if any users are there. If not then you should change your IP address, you can do this by plugging your modem out, and then wait a couple minutes and plug it back in. If there is a registered person in the users table then try to login with that username, and whatever password you registered with the account. Or just delete the account out of the database and as I said before change your IP address and re-register. Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back