Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Welcome to my tutorial

Beginning downloads:

Notepad++ File Editor:
WinRar archiver:
XAMPP 1.7.3:
No-IP.com DNS client:

Download: Phoenix 3.7.1

Download: RevCMS 1.9.9.9

Downloads have:

-Phoenix 3.7.1 Emulator
-Phoenix 3.7.1 db file
-RevCMS 1.9.9.9 with r63 swfs installed + staff page

Step 1:

When you download XAMPP, check that you want Appache and MySQL installed in the middle of the download

Step 2.

Once you're done with downloading MySQL, Appache, and XAMPP, go to the Control Panel and check that you want MySQL and Appache to run

DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3.

Once you have Appache and MySQL running, go to and go to Security

DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 4.

Now change your pass from root to whatever you want your pass to be

Step 5.

Now, go to and log in with the username 'Root' and your pass as whatever you made it as in step 4.

Step 6.

Now, go to the 'Databases' tab

Step 7.

Make a database named 'del_revcms' (1 "l") and click 'Go'

Step 8.

After that, go to your database, and click 'Import'

Step 9.

Click 'Choose file' and select the 'Phoenix 3.7.1 DB' file located in the Phoenix 3.7.1 file I had you download

Step 10.

Scroll down after you chose that file and click 'Go'
(Upload may take a while)

Step 11.

Once the sql database file uploaded, your database named 'dell_revcms" should have these tables in it

Step 12.

Now go to your RevCMS 1.9.9.9 file I had you download, and go to App > Management > and right click the config.php file and click 'Edit with notepad++'

Step 13.

Now edit the only things that are in red with your information:

Code:
<?php
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
*	MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = '[COLOR="Red"]localhost[/COLOR]'; //MySQL host - Localhost, Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //Phpmyadmin username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '[COLOR="Red"]root[/COLOR]'; //Phpmyadmin password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'del_revcms'; //Phpmyadmin database name

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
*	Hotel management  - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['server_ip'] = '[COLOR="Red"]localhost[/COLOR]'; //Localhost, Hamachi IP, VPS or Dedi's IP

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = '[COLOR="Red"]http://localhost[/COLOR]'; //URL to your hotel, does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = '[COLOR="Red"]RevCMS 1.9.9.9[/COLOR]'; // Your Hotel's Name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = '[COLOR="Red"]Swf Pack & CMS pack by Delirious[/COLOR]'; //Hotel's description 

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = '[COLOR="Red"]delirious_gaming@hotmail.com[/COLOR]'; //Email for users to submit help requests to

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //false for no maintenance mode & true for maintenance mode

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I <3 ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Starting motto for new users

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = [COLOR="Red"]0[/COLOR]; //How many coins new users get

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = [COLOR="Red"]0[/COLOR]; //How many pixels new users get

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = '-'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/527'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_variables.txt'; //External Vars [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts'; //External Flash Texts [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://localhost/r63/productdata.txt'; //Product Data [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://localhost/r63/furnidata.txt'; //Furni Data [Don't edit]

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://localhost/r63/swf'; //SWF Folder [Don't edit]

/*
*	Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Mango'; 

/*
*	Other topsites.. thing
*/

$_CONFIG['thehabbos']['username'] = 'Kryptos';
$_CONFIG['retro_top']['user'] = 'Kryptos'; 

/*
*	Recaptcha management - Fill the information below if you have one, else leave it like that and don't worry, be happy.
*/

$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['priv_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAABSV5px9XZlzvIPaBOGA6rQP2G43';
$_CONFIG['recaptcha']['pub_key'] = '6LcZ58USAAAAAAQ6kquItHl4JuTBWs-5cSKzh6DD';

/*
*	Social Networking stuff
*/

$_CONFIG['social']['twitter'] = 'TwitterAccount'; //Hotel's Twitter account

$_CONFIG['social']['facebook'] = 'FacebookAccount'; //Hotel's Facebook account

?>

Step 14.

Now, copy and paste all the files in the RevCMS 1.9.9.9 folder

Step 15.

Go to your start logo in the bottom left of your desktop and search up the program called 'Run' and select this one:

Step 16.

Now, when Run comes up, search %Appdata%

Step 17.

Now, search 'Xampp htdocs folder' in the top right corner and select what comes up on my search

Step 18.

Delete everything in your htdocs folder

Step 19.

Now paste all the files in your RevCMS 1.9.9.9 folder into your htdocs folder

After that, your htdocs folder should look like this

Step 20.

Now, go to your Phoenix 3.7.1 folder and open up the config folder and edit it with notepad++

Only edit what's in red:

Code:
## Free Phoenix 3.7.1 13800 c2.1 System Configuration File

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=[COLOR="Red"]Delirious[/COLOR]
password=[COLOR="Red"]pack[/COLOR]

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=[COLOR="Red"]Localhost - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP[/COLOR]
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=[COLOR="Red"]root[/COLOR]
db.name=[COLOR="Red"]db name (Make it del_revcms)[/COLOR]

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=[COLOR="Red"]127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP[/COLOR]
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=[COLOR="Red"]127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP[/COLOR]
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=[COLOR="Red"]127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP[/COLOR]

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

Step 21.

Now, go to the Application called Phoenix 3.7.1 emulator and open it up.

Step 22.

Now, you just need to set up your no-ip.com dns for your domain.

Once you've downloaded the no-ip client and registered, go to 'Hosts/Redirects' and create a host with the IP as your Hamachi's IP, VPS's IP, or Dedicated Server's IP and the domain name also.

Then scroll down and click create host.

Step 23.

Client url is

Clicking enter hotel will redirect you to thehabbos api, just go to

Example:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the great release its better then the original - I gonna make a dutch edit :)

Reaction score
Not sure if this is obvious or not but if you do decide to use xampp, don't.. But if your careless on security here you go :
First of all, delete webdav it is a huge risk to your hotel. You can do this by navigating out of 'htdocs' for once and look for webdav. Just delete it.
Now go to /php/php.ini find safe_mode = off change this too safe_mod = on
Now for the older version of PHP users (considering this was removed in the latest PHP) look for magic_quotes_gpc and do the same as you did before. Now look for file_uploads from on to off (Preventing shells).

The real deal.
Reaction score
Thanks for this tutorial:D:
But I have one small error...
I've follow this tutorial as good as I possible could and this is what I get:glare::

Sorry if it is only a minor mistake but this is my first time! Anyway if you could help?.. just reply:): Much appreciated
-Bogus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG!
THIS
IS
THE
BEST
TUTORIAL
I
EVER
HAS
SEEN!

I love this tutorial thanks for helping me i like ur tutorial.
I will give it a big ten! :drool:
Pictures: 10/10
Non broken downloads: 10/10
Nice information: 10/10
Ur the best man!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for this tutorial:D:
But I have one small error...
I've follow this tutorial as good as I possible could and this is what I get:glare::

Sorry if it is only a minor mistake but this is my first time! Anyway if you could help?.. just reply:): Much appreciated
-Bogus

Put in MySQL host: localhost.
Because you dont need to change to MySQL host.
That is only if you connect to an external MySQL host.

Greetz,

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
OMG!
THIS
IS
THE
BEST
TUTORIAL
I
EVER
HAS
SEEN!

I love this tutorial thanks for helping me i like ur tutorial.
I will give it a big ten! :drool:
Pictures: 10/10
Non broken downloads: 10/10
Nice information: 10/10
Ur the best man!

Thanks bro!

The real deal.
Reaction score
I fixed my last error:thumbup:

But now I have a new one, every time I go to http://"My Domain"/client My screen just goes white..?
I'm running on Phoenix and using Force/Open Hotels' SWFs?
I'll show you:

Thanks in advance if you could help:love:

Reaction score
I fixed my last error:thumbup:

But now I have a new one, every time I go to http://"My Domain"/client My screen just goes white..?
I'm running on Phoenix and using Force/Open Hotels' SWFs?
I'll show you:

Thanks in advance if you could help:love:

Change the webbuild go to habbo.com CTRL + V and look at the source. youl see something like images.habbo.com/web-gallery/E34254FDSDEF/ blah, then you copy the E345frt3 Thing and paste it in your web build in the config file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, Great Guide. I managed to get the website up and running in one clean shot. However, there are several broken links that I might need to work on. There is one problem that's bugging me though, its when I try to go to , I get the nice loading screen and all but upon completion, this shows up.
BNCI5 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I click Enter Hotel, this shows up
WnCKl - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone care to help? I just wanna make a local server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great tutorial! Only got one problem. I got this error when i start Phoenix:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for your reply. What is wrong with my config?

Code:

username=menboy
password=#####

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=Localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=#####
db.name=del_revcms

db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1

mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1
## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got the error

Host 'Philipp-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

anyone got solutions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I compared my config with other configurations but i can't find the error in it. Can someone please take a look? Here's my config again:
Code:

username=menboy
password=#####

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=Localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=#####
db.name=del_revcms

db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1

mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1