Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Try to make one with IIS? Should keep hotels from getting hacked - and less threads in Habbo Help saying I've been hacked.

Thanks for this mate!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Try to make one with IIS? Should keep hotels from getting hacked - and less threads in Habbo Help saying I've been hacked.

Thanks for this mate!

Hotels on IIS can get hacked, and if noobs cant even do the xampp tutorial (which i've been getting complaints about) what makes you think they can set up IIS?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hotels on IIS can get hacked, and if noobs cant even do the xampp tutorial (which i've been getting complaints about) what makes you think they can set up IIS?

Good point, it would just be helpful to a few friends I know who can't setup IIS!

Good tut though, don't get me wrong! :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help fast really need a retro http
DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, I followed your advice and it works!!! I type and my hotel loads up!. I can't tank you enough. However, my Enter Hotel Button is still not working.

To help others understand what he is saying.
Here is a step by step process.

1st, Head over to xampp\htdocs\app\management
2nd, Open up config.php and Check that you have a ".txt" behind all your external files.
3rd, Head over to xampp\htdocs\r63
4th, Open up external_variables.txt and Check that you have a ".txt" at the end of <<< I had no problems with this.
5th, Run Xampp and your Phoenix Emulator.
6th, Run your web browser and type "Your hotel link/client"
Your client should load up. But your Enter Hotel Button should not work like mine I guess.

edit* My problems are exactly like jlwalker now. My hotel loads up, but all my furni, badges and clothes are not loading.

i know how to edit the button just pm me and ill show u how

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome tutorial! Works fine for me, except the hotel view background is black and the character and furniture pictures are all white. Help pl0x?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome tutorial! Works fine for me, except the hotel view background is black and the character and furniture pictures are all white. Help pl0x?

I'm also getting this, going to try different SWF's.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a noob at this but still would know a bit of things. I dont understand why I always get an error message whenever I try importing Phoenix file on to Database. It keeps showing this:

Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----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----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----
ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 4 5 274
STR: 

SVN: $Id$
MySQL: 5.5.8
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win SAFARI 5.0.535
PMA: 3.3.9
PHP VER,OS: 5.3.5 WINNT
LANG: en-utf-8
SQL: Rar!ϐs
Tt��:��@�$@di@3 Phx 3.7.1\config.conf��5 �P���{�_�ދt-U=fݽ3�Rۡ4&��ޢk\Em�$�͛�ZF�
6�v=
������s���qbǏ3��X|xo70}c}H5���(�(�C��6)f�2����RH��[#�o_�s Y�V�tl�&{�SR¥ J$�J�ʬ/S46"���[wm� 9�|�1��W�|n�V ��C�f����X�i�{f�AI5�C�fs������ ܏}���;���{�3ݞ�����?��pF%]�����e��
в7d�ڳI�N��aTJ1uRҾ��3;
----END RAW----

SQL query:

Rar!ϐs Tt��:��@�$@di@3 Phx 3.7.1\config.conf��5 �P���{�_�ދt-U=fݽ3�Rۡ4&��ޢk\Em�$�͛�ZF� 6�v= ������s���qbǏ3��X|xo70}c}H5���(�(�C��6)f�2����RH��[#�o_�s Y�V�tl�&{�SR¥ J$�J�ʬ/S46"���[wm� 9�|�1��W�|n�V ��C�f����X�i�{f�AI5�C�fs������ ܏}���;���{�3ݞ�����?��pF%]�����e�� в7d�ڳI�N��aTJ1uRҾ��3;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rar!' at line 1

I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this, Thankyou and great tut! :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, is it ok that all furniture that you want to buy is a white thing? And that there are not clothes available?

The real deal.
Reaction score
Well, is it ok that all furniture that you want to buy is a white thing? And that there are not clothes available?
I'm sure if you go into one of the folders [honestly cannot remember which one:blushing:], and press 'Ctrl + H' And type looks for = Gordon
Replace with = r63
And then replace all?
But I don't know if that was to fix this error or another error:lol:
But it certainly fixes something:?:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help. It says Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list' When i register.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a noob at this but still would know a bit of things. I dont understand why I always get an error message whenever I try importing Phoenix file on to Database. It keeps showing this:

Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----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----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----
ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 4 5 274
STR: 

SVN: $Id$
MySQL: 5.5.8
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win SAFARI 5.0.535
PMA: 3.3.9
PHP VER,OS: 5.3.5 WINNT
LANG: en-utf-8
SQL: Rar!ϐs
Tt��:��@�$@di@3 Phx 3.7.1\config.conf��5 �P���{�_�ދt-U=fݽ3�Rۡ4&��ޢk\Em�$�͛�ZF�
6�v=
������s���qbǏ3��X|xo70}c}H5���(�(�C��6)f�2����RH��[#�o_�s Y�V�tl�&{�SR¥ J$�J�ʬ/S46"���[wm� 9�|�1��W�|n�V ��C�f����X�i�{f�AI5�C�fs������ ܏}���;���{�3ݞ�����?��pF%]�����e��
в7d�ڳI�N��aTJ1uRҾ��3;
----END RAW----

SQL query:

Rar!ϐs Tt��:��@�$@di@3 Phx 3.7.1\config.conf��5 �P���{�_�ދt-U=fݽ3�Rۡ4&��ޢk\Em�$�͛�ZF� 6�v= ������s���qbǏ3��X|xo70}c}H5���(�(�C��6)f�2����RH��[#�o_�s Y�V�tl�&{�SR¥ J$�J�ʬ/S46"���[wm� 9�|�1��W�|n�V ��C�f����X�i�{f�AI5�C�fs������ ܏}���;���{�3ݞ�����?��pF%]�����e�� в7d�ڳI�N��aTJ1uRҾ��3;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rar!' at line 1

I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this, Thankyou and great tut! :thumbup1:

You select the database file, not the whole phoenix folder

DeliriousCoder - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 90

I getting it when i login why :( ?

error when i trying to go in to my site anyhelp !

Server:

The server encountered an internal error and it was not possible to complete your request. The server is either overloaded or the CGI script error.

If you think this is due to a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 500

localhost
2012-03-24 11:45:20
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV / 2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any tutorial for a external site?
I got a domain with a external MySQL database but i'm getting confused if i try to merge this tutorial to the sense i can apply it to a external site (not localhost but )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I almost got it up. It says "Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Host 'Home-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 90

I getting it when i login why :( ?

error when i trying to go in to my site anyhelp !

Server:

The server encountered an internal error and it was not possible to complete your request. The server is either overloaded or the CGI script error.

If you think this is due to a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 500

localhost
2012-03-24 11:45:20
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV / 2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm getting this all the time

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=Vagax
password=(...)

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=(...)
db.name=del_revcms

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=localhost
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=localhost
mus.tcp.port=30001