Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, I've got the same error as other people, the MySQL error: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima... Ps. I'm just a noob and my English is bad.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I followed the instructions and I received an error message when I go to can anyone help me here
sorry for my bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everything is working till is start the hotel up:
it says:

Error 404
localhost
06/24/12 09:13:15
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

i got this ports forwarded

25565 (my mc server)

this is my config:

## Free Phoenix 3.7.1 13800 c2.1 System Configuration File

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=Devon
password=8728le

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=8728le
db.name=dell_revcms

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=localhost
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=localhost
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=localhost
## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

i have set my database up correctly but the only thing is that its called: dell_revcms (thats the name on xampp, htdocs and in this config)

the website itself and register accounts works great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Great Guide. I managed to get the website up and running in one clean shot. However, there are several broken links that I might need to work on. There is one problem that's bugging me though, its when I try to go to , I get the nice loading screen and all but upon completion, this shows up.
BNCI5 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I click Enter Hotel, this shows up
WnCKl - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone care to help? I just wanna make a local server.

I have the client fix for you ;) : Go in your config file in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php and change the line:

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts'; //External Flash Texts [Don't edit]

To: $_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/r63/external_flash_texts.txt'; //External Flash Texts [Don't edit]

Now it should be working =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, and thanks this a really well tutorial. Way to help the community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

When i go to my Localhost, where i try to set an hotel op for me alone, i become the error

MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database

So i have read this complete Topic and other topics to, but the only thing they say is that you don't need to change your MysqL Host, so that can stay with the host Localhost.

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=Localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=####
db.name=hotel_database

But even if i hold that, (also in the CMS) i behold the same error.

What is the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got this problem , help me pro :D

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in E:\usbwebserver\root\global.php on line 22

^_^ Phx 3.7.1-server emulation is connect success :D but can't play when i started localhost :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

When i go to my Localhost, where i try to set an hotel op for me alone, i become the error

MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database

So i have read this complete Topic and other topics to, but the only thing they say is that you don't need to change your MysqL Host, so that can stay with the host Localhost.

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=Localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=####
db.name=hotel_database

But even if i hold that, (also in the CMS) i behold the same error.

What is the problem?

Hi i agree with this user as well as im having th same problem as this person here i have check all my files and they match up with the right information with the phoenix config files and then when i go to local host it just comes up with my sql engine revcms mysql could not connect to database please help i need my hotel up and running as soon as possible
If you can help that would be great thanks
Pinky2012

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me how to portforwarding im using tp-link the router name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
taik - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Hotel (Staff Page/r63 Swfs/Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu/Phoenix DB) - RaGEZONE Forums
Why be like this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great tutorial! I don't think you should use the Pheonix which is supplied here because It's a crack. Get a Licensed Pheonix at and then follow this guide using the emulator/DB you paid for :]

Help me how to portforwarding im using tp-link the router name

Don't bother port-forwarding, get a VPS/Dedi or just use hamachi.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Great tutorial! I don't think you should use the Pheonix which is supplied here because It's a crack. Get a Licensed Pheonix at and then follow this guide using the emulator/DB you paid for :]

Don't bother port-forwarding, get a VPS/Dedi or just use hamachi.

1 - censored link.
2 - This is for people who want to just make one for tests (custom wise) or they want experience in staff commands

The real deal.
Reaction score
1 - censored link.
2 - This is for people who want to just make one for tests (custom wise) or they want experience in staff commands

then they are better using hamachi, port-forwarding can cause them errors later on if they don't know what they are doing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hallo

ik donwload revcms in de thema. door ftp server donwload op site. op de website was er alleen een wit achtergrond met welkom er op niks anders.

kijk maar

wat moet ik doen voor dat en plaats van welkome de voorpagina van de hotel er op komt met login of registreer?

dank u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to next post and read... -------> 17.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back